CW vs CW

So trying ot decide which workout to go on… hi anti bodybuilding hytrophy program or the three day per week full boody workout. The 3 day a week seems better cause I hate guestimating the %'s of my 1RM, but I just thought I’d throw this out there and see what you guys thought or if you have had better results from another program all together.

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
So trying ot decide which workout to go on… hi anti bodybuilding hytrophy program or the three day per week full boody workout. The 3 day a week seems better cause I hate guestimating the %'s of my 1RM, but I just thought I’d throw this out there and see what you guys thought or if you have had better results from another program all together.

[/quote]

If you told us which 3 day per week full body program by CW you’re considering, we could help you better.

Personally, The Waterbury Method is the best full body program I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a bunch.

I’d like to hear more about the “full boody” program. I likes a full booty.

[quote]MikeTheBear wrote:
I’d like to hear more about the “full boody” program. I likes a full booty.[/quote]

That’d be the program with the heavy squats and deadlifts.

this is the link to the total body workout I was talking about

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=508031

If you told us which 3 day per week full body program by CW you’re considering, we could help you better.

Personally, The Waterbury Method is the best full body program I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a bunch.[/quote]

I read the Waterbury method and I like that one because it’s a combo of the full body and the anti bodybuilder on. One qeustion though. How did you do the loading for all the excercises? I knwo he says 80% of 1RM and if you dont know that its what you oculd lift 6xs with perfect form. Problem is I dont khnow that for some of those excercises. Just guesstimate??? It would suck to guess too low or even too high. Any suggestions???

Don’t worry so much about % of 1RM for ABBH. Since writing that program Chad has said he’s gotten away from %max recommendations, siding with #RM (example 10x3 with 5 or 6 RM) The best way to guestimate your 5 or 6 RM if you don’t have any clue, is to test them. Remember it’s the max you can do with good form. The key is to select a weight at which you can finish the prescribed sets and reps, but just barely.

I personally like the ABBH programs. Try your best to estimate the weight that you should use or take a week and test all the exercises that you will be performing during the program. It’s better go go light than heavy to start with because the workouts get reall hard real fast.