CW Is A Genius

I just got finished listening to the T-Nation radio interviews with Chad Waterbury, and I’m so amazed and intrigued by his theories. I got ‘Muscle Revolution’ for Christmas, and have been doing total body stuff since. I feel and am looking better than ever.

Today, I got up at 6:00 AM and walked to the gym in 0 degree temperature. ZERO DEGREES. I wanted to get that iron in my hands…so I did.

Squat - 10x3
Snatch - 10x3
Hackdead - 10x3
Preacher Curl - 10x3
Pull ups - 2, 4, 6, 6, 4, 2 (x5 different grips)

I’m beat, but in a good way.

Next workout will be a 4x8 and then Friday will be 3x10-12.

Using all of these rep ranges, I should be stimulating those motor units!

Zero degrees?!

ZERO DEGREES?!

You can gloat when you walk to the gym in -40!

Good job on hitting the weights at 6:00AM, though.

– ElbowStrike

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
Zero degrees?!

ZERO DEGREES?!

– ElbowStrike[/quote]
HAHA.

Through the snow and -40, huh? JUST LIKE ROCKY! lol

My right ankle is hurting right now, from the Squats, I think. Is this a common injury? Is it easily remedied?

Thanks

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
Zero degrees?!

ZERO DEGREES?!

– ElbowStrike[/quote]

Zero degrees fahrenheit, which is what, -80 in Celsius? :wink:

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Zero degrees fahrenheit, which is what, -80 in Celsius? :wink:

[/quote]
Close, but actually -17 in Celsius. And as a FYI, -40 Celsius is…-40 Fahrenheit as well.

CW’s a smart guy. Speaking on the weather, be glad you have heating/AC compared to me having to work out in my shed, rain or shine.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
My right ankle is hurting right now, from the Squats, I think. Is this a common injury? Is it easily remedied?

Thanks[/quote]

My ankle never feels at all bothered after squats, you sure it isn’t the snatches?

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:

Thanks

My ankle never feels at all bothered after squats, you sure it isn’t the snatches?[/quote]

Yeah, it’s the outside part of my right ankle. I think i’m doing something weird that must be favoring it slightly for heavier squats. It seems to happen when I widen my stance. It’s at the base of the foot where it meets that protruding ankle joint.

Feels kind of “twinged.”