Cutting Without Cardio?

Hello everyone. I want to ask something. From another week i want to start mass phase and this is my plan:
Training : OVT or MI40
Diet: Carb cycling for mass (4 days medium 8 days high carbs intake)
But there’s are 15-16 weeks left till my prom so i must make schedule for mass and cutting.
My plan is to follow this diet 8 weeks (enough for OVT, not for MI40 but i will add 2 more weeks training)

But after that i have huge problem. In my gym there are not cardio machines so i can’t do cardio. Also i can’t go out and run because lack of time for school. Can you tell me is there way to cut without standard cardio? Can i do something like dumbbell swings for time or… idk can you help me with that?
My diet plan for cutting should be like this:
Monday to Wednesday 50gr carbs
Thursday and Friday 100gr carbs
Saturday and Sunday 3gr/kg carbs
I tried this diet year ago and its seems effective…

Soo please help me and give me advice about anything… no matter mass or cutting plans… Thanks :slight_smile:

To answer your original question: cutting without cardio is possible. Even if it weren’t, you could still do barbell complexes, bodyweight circuits, skip rope…

To address something else: you want to spend eight weeks to build mass like crazy and then immediately go on a cut with 50g carbs a day? Good luck with spinning your wheels.

[quote]Monst3r wrote:

[/quote]
What happened a year ago? And in the time since? If it worked, why are you asking these questions?

Where are you now, and where would you like to be in 16 weeks?

My mass diet wouldn’t be with some crazy numbers of carbs intake… In my case my diet would look like this : 120gr carbs for 4 days and after 200gr carbs for 8 days and starting over and over for 8weeks.

I just asked bro… Because that diet plan follow something like cardio program and that is the reason i asked.

Now I’m on level: “Not quality mass”… But i want to be on : “Quality mass, low % of BF”… That is all.

You need to be more specific, with numbers if possible, about where you are and where you’d like to be. The amount of carbs you’re eating a day is one of the least significant numbers you could be providing us with.

At the moment I’m not following any diet because I’m out of gym… Exams in school. So… at the moment I’m on junk food haha

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]Monst3r wrote:

[/quote]
What happened a year ago? And in the time since? If it worked, why are you asking these questions?[/quote]

OP is also in high school; he probably grew 4 inches in the past year.

OP, you’re in high school. You’re a dude. WTF is this cutting for prom BS? If you’re fat than start eating better. If you aren’t, enjoy being a dude in high school: have some pizza w/ friends, be physical, get awkward w/ girls, and have fun.

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:

Cardio in this training program…

[quote]Monst3r wrote:
But after that i have huge problem. In my gym there are not cardio machines so i can’t do cardio. Also i can’t go out and run because lack of time for school.[/quote]
Why do you need cardio machines to do cardio?

How do you have time for gym, but not time enough to run?

If there actually were cardio machines, would you have time to use them?

[quote]Monst3r wrote:

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:

Cardio in this training program…[/quote]

meaning?

[quote]Monst3r wrote:
At the moment I’m not following any diet because I’m out of gym… Exams in school. So… at the moment I’m on junk food haha [/quote]

So at the minute you don’t have the dedication to choke down some broccoli and steak instead of easy junk food, and yet you’re going to see real, noticeable results in the next 16 weeks? Give me a break.

Ok… Nvm. I will try to find what is best for me. Thanks.