Cutting Up

I recently started lifting heavy, about 2 months ago and jumped up from 190 to 207-217. i am now trying to cut up i am currently at 9% body fat and would like to get to & but have plateaued. any suggestions?

you’re not going to get any serious answers with that post. FYI.

there are tons of articles and threads on EXACTLY what you just posted. If you take some time and read around a bit you’ll find the answers you’re looking for.

I highly doubt you went from 190-217 in two months and are at 9%BF… Unless you are 6’2+ you’re most definitely off with some of your numbers.

im at 6foot and went on a high protien high carb diet i got off t nation and shot up to 207-217 within the few months. ive always been in shape and started at 11?. all im trying for now is 7 before i head off to FL

you need to be more specific

[quote]rebuilt90 wrote:
I recently started lifting heavy, about 2 months ago and jumped up from 190 to 207-217. i am now trying to cut up i am currently at 9% body fat and would like to get to & but have plateaued. any suggestions?[/quote]

Read the articles on this site. Plenty of info on losing weight or cutting. Plus fasted cardio might help with stubborn fat.

I highly doubt you went from 190-217 in two months and are at 9%BF… Unless you are 6’2+ you’re most definitely off with some of your numbers.[/quote]

unless you can prove to me its not possible. please keep comments like this to yourself. just because YOU cant do it, does not by any means i cant.

[quote]rebuilt90 wrote:
I highly doubt you went from 190-217 in two months and are at 9%BF… Unless you are 6’2+ you’re most definitely off with some of your numbers.[/quote]

unless you can prove to me its not possible. please keep comments like this to yourself. just because YOU cant do it, does not by any means i cant.[/quote]

So you must have started off at a really low BF - like 2% or so. If that is the case, you should have what it takes to lose a measly 2% from where you are now.

please post a picture with a shoe so that we may more accurately gauge your actual body fat percentage

Before and after pics will keep the doubters quiet. But I believe Gregron knows his shit, he has a decent build and rocks great facial hair.

started at 11 percent. ate clean for month and a half and lifted heavy. like i said. just because you havent done it doesnt mean someone els can. and thats what makes it all the sweeter, all the people doubting it and knowing that i did it.

[quote]rebuilt90 wrote:
started at 11 percent. ate clean for month and a half and lifted heavy. like i said. just because you havent done it doesnt mean someone els can. and thats what makes it all the sweeter, all the people doubting it and knowing that i did it.[/quote]

lol

you went from 190 @ 11% BF to 217 @ 9% BF in two months?

You think ANYONE is going to believe that?

You started with 169lbs of LBM and 2 months later you were at 198lbs of LBM?

Troll for sure, or just doesnt have any clue what he’s talking about.

[quote]rebuilt90 wrote:
started at 11 percent. ate clean for month and a half and lifted heavy. like i said. just because you havent done it doesnt mean someone els can. and thats what makes it all the sweeter, all the people doubting it and knowing that i did it.[/quote]

That would be 29lbs of LBM in 60 days. You are missing something here. If you had weighed 217 at some point in the past and got a cancer, lost a ton of weight, beat it, and were working your way back to where you started…maybe; but that wouldn’t be new LBM. People are correct to doubt your claim. If you posted that you could fill your car tank with water and drive your car we would doubt that too!

Few possibilities…

Ridiculous amounts of gear
He is measuring his bodyfat using a stupid handheld thing

[quote]rebuilt90 wrote:
Silly Newb, probably took BF reading with bio-impedance and thought it sounded good.

Kinda funny. People come here for advice and people like you do nothing but criticize. Its people like you that make me smile. Knowing that your lifes are so pathetic this is how you need to make yourself feel better. So all I need to say is F you all. Get a life.

[quote]rebuilt90 wrote:
Kinda funny. People come here for advice and people like you do nothing but criticize. Its people like you that make me smile. Knowing that your lifes are so pathetic this is how you need to make yourself feel better. So all I need to say is F you all. Get a life.[/quote]

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH

~15 punds of LBM in 2 months? i dunno if that’s even physiologically possibly… :confused:

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

He is measuring his bodyfat using a stupid handheld thing

[/quote]

Yes!

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]rebuilt90 wrote:
Kinda funny. People come here for advice and people like you do nothing but criticize. Its people like you that make me smile. Knowing that your lifes are so pathetic this is how you need to make yourself feel better. So all I need to say is F you all. Get a life.[/quote]

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH[/quote]
LOL!

so all I need to say is F you all… LOL!!!