Cutting: Test/Tren Finished with Mast

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I’m not sure why this thread isn’t getting more love. I like these logs where people actually come back and tell everybody how its going. Sorry to hear that its not going all that great in your case though.

I’m sure the T3 and Clen will likely help, but tough love here: are you sure you are eating as well as you think you are? I’ve seen some people post their diets after saying how “healthy” they eat and it is absolute garbage. Not saying this is the case with you, but if you wanted to throw your diet up or something I’m sure some guys here would help critique it.[/quote]

Thanks Balla…I am pretty underwhelmed at this point but hoping the T3 and Clen will help get things rolling.

I don’t follow a set diet but the bulk of my foods are traditional bodybuilding foods…steak, chicken, 93% beef, and whey for proteins…rice, sweet potatoes and veggies for carbs…olive oil and nut butters for fat sources. I try to keep my carbs lower on non-workout days.

I would say this is about 75% of my meals, with the other 25% a bit dirtier with the occasional pizza, burger, or whatever. No calorie containing beverages except for some beers on the weekends.

The thing is this is MUCH cleaner than I had been eating over the past few months where I put on too much bodyfat. Just can’t really seem to let my body know that it’s finally time to start stripping it off now!

Dont feel underwhelmed dude, just await till till around week six for body changes. Its coming dont worry man.

Ya give it some time man, I’m in week 7 and I’m really starting to feel the effects now.

Ya give it some time man, I’m in week 7 and I’m really starting to feel the effects now.

Final update:

Changes made to original cycle:
-Added T3 at week 4 (50 mcg/day). Still taking.
-Added Clen at Weeks 4-5 (80 mcg/day). Cycled off for Week 6.
-Added Test Cyp at Week 5 (400 mg/week total). Still taking.
-Added Test Prop at Week 5 (350 mg/week total). Still taking.

6 Weeks in, I have seen very little in the way of progress. I’ve lost 2 inches off my waist and about 10 pounds, but that is the only improvement. My skinfolds have actually INCREASED slightly, so with the weight loss represents a slight fat gain and a loss of LBM.

Side effects wise, my cardio is absolutely in the toilet. I am playing in a rugby league and my conditioning has actually gotten WORSE as the season has worn on. I am out of breathe just a few minutes into it.

I added more test to see if I saw any improvements and that just seemed to exacerbate the standard Tren sides. I was a sweaty mess at night and wasn’t sleeping very soundly, and it was murder on my appetite. My piss is also a lovely shade of orange in the mornings, and only slightly gets more hydrated as the day goes on.

If it weren’t for the awful side effects, I would have just chalked it up to my Tren being bunk. But since I can’t walk up a flight of stairs without getting out of breath, despite increasing my cardio, and the fact that the gear is the highest rated on the site I used, I have to just assume it is me.

My training had been going decently, but a slight strength drop off in Weeks 5-6 (coinciding with the T3) but nothing crazy. Just felt like a few above average days in the gym.

To say that I am disgusted would be an absolute understatement. I honestly have no idea what went wrong, but I am going to cycle off everything for a little bit, while keeping the test at about 400 mg/week and cruise on that for a while until my rugby league is done with at the end of March and take another run at leaning out for the summer starting in April. I can say definitively though that it WONT involve low test/high tren. As far as I am concerned, that combo is NOT for me.

If any of you vets have any thoughts about what could have possibly gone wrong, I’d appreciate hearing them.