T Nation

Cutting/Re-Composition Diet

After injuries, in my spine, both shoulders and knee, and a forced a month and a half lay-off, I've ended up at 102 kilos, which is a total F**k up(although I am not fat, I've lost me normal leanness). Now I've planned on doing a 4 day split,15 minutes of cardio after training, 1 day of fast paced weighted walking/slow running , but the true dictator of my body recomposition is my diet which will probably be something like this (I am still working on it).

2000 calories on non training days
2200 calories on training days
1 day every 1 or 2 weeks of fasting(12 hours to 24 hours) in which i will only "pulse" aminos 2-3 times a day.
Carbohydrates will be under 50 grams on non training days and at about 80-100 grams on training days.
Fat will be under 100 grams on all days.
Protein will be something above 250 grams a day.
There will be 2 cheat meals every two weeks.

Putting it all together It will look something like this:
- Off days-
3 scrambled eggs
2 raw eggs
500 gr of chicken breast
50 gr of cottage cheese
teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
125 gr of oil canned tuna
50 gr of peanuts
1 tomato
1 thin slice of extra lean,beef salami(or wtv is it called, its nearly fat free)

-Workout days-

3 scrambled eggs
2 raw eggs
500 gr of chicken breast
50 gr of cottage cheese
teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
125 gr of oil canned tuna
50 gr of peanuts
1 tomato
1 thin slice of extra lean,beef salami(or wtv is it called, its nearly fat free)

• 2 protein bars,1 apple pre training

Side notes: I might drink an occasional orange juice if on a bar a saturday night. I drink a lot of espresso coffee and turkish coffee. I might smoke an occasional cigarette (although nicotine suppresses appetite :P). I am full of exams and preparations for college so I cannot devote a lot more time to my body. If it happens that i have the munchies for reasons known to you :wink: , i shall indulge 100 gr of peanuts, water, cola zero and coffee :P.

Also money is kinda short, because we are renting a party house, and i am building several science projects, including but not limited to a homemade touchscreen, and a touchless interface. Also i might eat with my chicken some stewed vegetables to keep my bowels, healthy and moving.

My cardio will be performed in my fasting days... If i cant find aminos I'll just eat 2 protein bars on my fasting day.

Suggestions, are very appreciated.