Cutting Question

[quote] Brook wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Cortes wrote:
FuriousGeorge wrote:

I would guess your bf to be somewhere around 20-25% in those pics which still makes you fucking massive (around 230-240lbs lbm at 6’2") so if you can diet down to 10% you will look enormous.

I have to agree with this assessment. Based upon you pictures, I’d say you are at least 20%bf. That’s not necessarily a bad thing at all. I just think you will end up being surprised at how much weight comes off before you reach a “real” 10%.

Guys keep in mind those last pics are at a “natural” 285, that’s pretty much impossible to be at that size lean without drugs.

I’ve been on cycle for 8 weeks now. I don’t look the same. Just making sure you guys keep that in mind.

Way - you can’t call it natural just because you aren’t on steroids at the time. Sorry mate but that isn’t ‘natural’.

You were assisted to get to that point, and whether you could have got there without assistance is anyone’s guess, but something one can never be sure of.

If you had stopped steroid use years ago to never use again, then maybe you can consider that natural - if the last time was a number of years ago (as it takes such a long time for the body to fully normalise down to the size it can maintain naturally - ie. longer than a few months)

If being ‘natural’ is the months between cycles - then most steroid users are natural.[/quote]

I agree, my point was I look much different at that weight now, being on cycle, as opposed to being at that weight after 6 months off, that’s all

[quote]jukebox wrote:
Waylander, I have been keeping up with your posts and threads as of late, due to your 6’2" height and weight since I am a 6’ BB. It can not be stated enough that you are a freak show at 20! But I am concerned with a couple things that you have posted.

If I am wrong please correct me…but if you have never competed, which I assume by you stating this is your first cut, then how do you know you will like this lifestyle? It seems very elementary, but the mindset, dedication, and sacrifice that it takes to even compete at the amature level is overwelming.

I have competed in more than one show, and while it is a great feeling to have an extremly conditioned physique, I have had to sacrifice just like every other competitive BB has. I am getting married in a few months, and the kids issue has come up with my fiance.

She knows my goals of making it to the national stage in the next 3-5 years, but it is scary when putting, quite literally, your ‘manhood’ at risk. It is the fundamental drive of every man that has ever walked this green Earth to create the next generation of their DNA.

Worst case scenerio, you stay on cycle for more than off cycle, do great in your first few shows, but totally hate the competitive lifestyle ( I’m not saying bodybuilding, lifting, or looking good, just the struggle and sacrifice of competition).

You cut the hard drug usage to a minimum, but the damage is done (you are not far out of your teen growth cycle now at just 20 years old). The damage doesn’t show up until you and your wife, in 5-10 years, desire to have a child of your own.

I know this is an extreme scenario, but before you choose to up the risk with longer (possible year long) cycles, compete in your first show and see if this lifestyle is truly what you want. I know many guys that have done one show (even won their class and the overall!) and never step on stage again. It is too big of a sacrifice for many, only few are really made to compete.

You have great potential and I wish you the best of luck. Just something to think about, as my fiance and I have had many discussions on my PED use.[/quote]

Hey, man thanks for the post.

The bottom line, whether or not I actually enjoy competing, is that I want to be as muscular as humanly possible.

Even if I never step on stage, or I end up hating competition, that goal won’t change.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

The bottom line, whether or not I actually enjoy competing, is that I want to be as muscular as humanly possible.

Even if I never step on stage, or I end up hating competition, that goal won’t change.[/quote]

I’m right there with you, buddy:) I am only a couple years older than you, so I have done ample reasearch into PED use and the sub-25 male endo system. Responsibility and keeping a level head is the key to keeping a healthy reproductive system while using PEDs. I just hate to hear of young guys frying their systems, when all that was needed was a little patience in their drug usage. You have great potential, and I wish you the best of luck. Stay smart, big guy.

[quote]jukebox wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

Even if I never step on stage, or I end up hating competition, that goal won’t change.

I’m right there with you, buddy:) I am only a couple years older than you, so I have done ample reasearch into PED use and the sub-25 male endo system. Responsibility and keeping a level head is the key to keeping a healthy reproductive system while using PEDs. I just hate to hear of young guys frying their systems, when all that was needed was a little patience in their drug usage. You have great potential, and I wish you the best of luck. Stay smart, big guy.[/quote]

Thanks man, and I hear you on the responsible/smart use. I have a friend who has taken the other route and to say it isn’t working out for him is an understatement.

The poor guy is like 2 months younger than me, has been on cycle non stop for about 1 1/2 years, never done PCT, and he recently competed and used clen for 12 weeks straight. Not to mention this was also a small local competition and if I’m not mistaken he placed 5th in his class, I don’t even know about the overall, I’m kind of afraid to ask him lol. Does not look good at all for the amount of drugs he has used, and I’m talking 1g+ year round.

I’ve tried to tell him what he’s doing is dumb but he just won’t listen. Pretty sad, but it keeps me in check.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Thanks man, and I hear you on the responsible/smart use. I have a friend who has taken the other route and to say it isn’t working out for him is an understatement.

The poor guy is like 2 months younger than me, has been on cycle non stop for about 1 1/2 years, never done PCT, and he recently competed and used clen for 12 weeks straight. Not to mention this was also a small local competition and if I’m not mistaken he placed 5th in his class, I don’t even know about the overall, I’m kind of afraid to ask him lol. Does not look good at all for the amount of drugs he has used, and I’m talking 1g+ year round.

I’ve tried to tell him what he’s doing is dumb but he just won’t listen. Pretty sad, but it keeps me in check.[/quote]

I know a couple guys that are the same as your friend. Very unfortunate, but it keeps me in check as you said. There are always the guys that give PED use the bad wrap that it has in our world today. I’m glad to hear another young guy that respects the drugs he uses.