Cutting on Roids

Ok, being that I am te nutrition guru for my friends my friend asked me to create a meal plan (or more like I insisted he follow one of mine) for a cutting cycle. While it’s tailored to his tastes, it will be a pretty effective cycle for thouse around 190-210lb range.
I just thought I’d share it. It’s also based on shopping at Albertsons, though it wuold be much cheaper to do it at Costco.

Meal 1
Oscar Meyer Bacon (comes in a 16oz package)
2 skillets
2.5 servings of protein

Meal 2
Rojo’s Guacamole (It has 12 servings per container)
1/4 of the container
1.5 servings Protein

Meal 3
(1) 12 oz can of Bumble Bee Tuna

Meal 4
(1) can of 10oz Albertson?s Chunk Chicken

After workout meal
.5 cup white rice (regular, not instant rice)
3 scoops protein

On day when you don?t work out:
? package of Seafood Medley (has 8 serving per package)

Before Bed
5 egg whites

Please note: In this diet A serving of protein corresponds 20 grams of a low carb and low fat protein.

Correction : It should say 1/4 package of seafood medley. Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused.

You’re the nutrition guru?

Are you kidding me?

Is this post a joke?

OK, where are all the EFAs?
I don’t know what the calories are in this diet, but I believe that it would barely make a 12 year old girl grow!
There are no fibrous vegetables! I see no significant source of fiber; someone’s going to be blocked up!
I can’t understand how you could post this in any seriousness.

This is an unhealthy, nitrate, probably mercury laced, horrible diet.

Ok. NOTE TO EVERYONE: This is not a diet I would touch myself. As for the calories they were put at 2400. But the problem in creating diets for others is that people don’t give a SHIT like we do about EFA’s, and getting enough Omega-3 and Omega6 and ALA. All they say is “I want to get ripped” and let me eat this…and let me eat thatm and “make it so I can take it to work.” This is for the people that cannot count a calorie, for the people that don’t read t-mag. For the lazy ass bastards in the world.
Personally I stick with 12x my bodyweight when I cut (lower if I take 1-ad) and eat a good portion of veggies and since I’m a vegeterian a load of almonds, egg whites and olive oil. It’s about the best I can do.

So lets see what you guys can come up with them for a 190lb lifter at about 10% bodyfat cutting on winny for 7 weeks.

I hope your not charging him for this. As far as dieting on steroids he he, check out some of my “pre competition posts” I made on a thread that tito started about a month and a half ago.

Ditto to what everyone else has said.

I’d also like to add that, all that packaged and canned stuff holds ALOT OF SODIUM. There will be no way to cut up and be tight n’ dry. All that sodium will bloat you and hold alot of unwanted water.

Look up Cy Willson’s “Steroid Dieting” article on the “T-Mag E-zine.” Follow this and you will have success.