Cutting Log - Long Term/Lean Cycle

Day 1:
Hit shoulders 12 sets, abs 9 sets, and back 12 sets (lats and rows)
Cardio: incline walk to burn around 300-350 cals
Diet: under 1000 cals.
Dropping Tren for sure, just too toxic

Day 2: going to weigh in soon

Going to gym now fasted:
Triceps 9 sets
Legs (quads/hamstring high rep sets)

You mean a 1000 calorie deficit right? Can’t imagine you’re eating less than a thousand calories.

SB

No I ate 3.5 chicken thighs only…under 1000 cals

Today is same plan honestly :slight_smile:

This stage of my cut is what I call a suicide cut lol

I’ve been slowly dieting for about 9 weeks now and trying to round it out here

Also:
Clen cramps have already kicked in bad in my legs, taking magnesium, potassium(cream of tartar), and taurine to try and help. Nothing too massive

Thats not a cut, thats starvation. Wont be getting any of the required nutrients you need to survive, im not talking macronutrients, im talking micro. How long do you plan to keep this up?

SB

1 Like

Not sure but it’s not everyday that’s l I eat. I generally do a 5-7009 calorie day once a week. I often have a plate of mixed vegetables as well usually daily. No plans to stop soon until bloodwork/heart health becomes alarming

This is extremely unhealthy. I think you need a professional to talk to about body dysmorphia. A lot of us have it but when you let it start having a negative impact on your life you need to seek help

The problem is that once it shows up in blood work or as a(n) symptom(s) you’ve already done some damage. If you think that you’re not lean enough now then I agree with Zeek. That’s not healthy. You’re not competing. You’re starving yourself for an unspecified endpoint and I promise you that you will never reach that endpoint. Because once you’re there you will want to go just a little bit further. It becomes a compulsion and we can not control compulsions unless we train ourselves to recognize them and have a process to deal with them.

1 Like

That was pretty much a joke, obviously I care about my body but I realize I look better than 90% of men Today so not really concerned

Ok. Well I accept the consequences

Then best of luck to you. Just don’t go too crazy. It’s a long game.

“Cutting Log - Long Term/Lean Cycle”

Proceeds to eat only 1000 calories of chicken.

Riiiiight.

2 Likes

Dude, to be honest you’d look better with more muscle, not less fat. You don’t have a ton to cut, especially to warrant such a drastic diet.

2 Likes

I agree, which is why I suggested a small deficit, but OP has ignored that. :frowning:

1 Like

I want my face to continue to lean out as well as my abs. They are doing so more and more each day so I am not sure how you can say I don’t have much fat to even lose??

Maybe my best method of action is to cut in trt doses of test/mast? Like 150mg each

Then after maintaining for a month put my money/diet Into a bulk cycle such as:
500mg Test
400mg Deca
50mg-100mg Adrol(1-6)
400mg Mast

Had 4 fish fillets and 2 medium fries/ 1McFlurry from McDonald’s and 1400cals of natural peanut butter yesterday lol. So no ketosis this week

Pre workout today all I’ve eaten is about 5 chicken legs and 700 cals Santa Cruz peanut butter lol. All I’ve been on is about 300mg Test, no mast or Tren for about 5 days now.
My estrogen is very out of control and I think the old AI I had is bunk (don’t usually like to take AI so gave my good stuff away, will get more this week.)

This screams eating disorder.

But that is a great bathroom

2 Likes

Nah man when I bulk I scarf down 5-6000 calories without trying.

When cutting I suicide cut keto in week zero carbs is the goal, and every Friday refers with everything in sight.

This is not healthy and it’s also not how to properly refeed. I don’t do keto but refeed every Sunday and I still only take in my normal caloric allowance as rest of week

1 Like

Yeah I know it’s not proper but I love it and just choose to do it regardless

Ok bro im not trying to tell you how to live just remember self discipline is about moderation