T Nation

Cutting/Lean Bulk Cutting Cycle

first off, please be open minded bros. and note that ive done all these drugs before on similar dosages and its not one of those more is better type of dosings.
this cycle is being designed by a famous trainer which all of you guys know (im not saying who he is) and a former professional (7% 270lbs+) bodybuilder. but it doesnt mean you cant disagree with it.

my stats: 5"10 251 lbs 14% bf. with about 7 cycles under the belt

Test
1-3 - 50mg Ed
4-8 - 75mg Ed
9-14 - 100mg Ed
15-20 - 125mg ED

tren
Week 1-6 : 50mg day
Week 7-14 : 75mg day
Week 15-20 +2 days: 100mg day
Mast
Week 7-13 75mg day
Week 14-20 plus until empty 100mg day
Var
Week 15-20 - 100mg day
Week 12-14 - 50mg day
Proviron
Week 1-7 50mg Ed morning
Week 19-25 50mg Ed morning
Halo
Week 17-18 + 1 day 10mg
Week 19-20 20mg
Halo week 16-18 +1 10mg day

arimidex eod. hcg as needed

what you think?

Are you competing or making money off this?

Cycle looks fine. I don’t know why it’s relevant that a ‘famous trainer’ and a monster bodybuilder came up with it though. Nothing groundbreaking, or even particularly interesting about it. Was there anything specific you wanted to know? Obviously you didn’t come here for advice, since you’re already getting professional help.

I do have a question flip…

Do people usually run such heavy cycles if they’re not in the pro field or looking to compete?

[quote]nooberific wrote:
I do have a question flip…

Do people usually run such heavy cycles if they’re not in the pro field or looking to compete?[/quote]

There are people that do, but I think ‘usually’ would be an overstatement, but this isn’t typical of a ‘pro cycle’ either. I would say this is somewhere in between a pro cycle and an amateur cycle. I would assume the OP has some aspirations of high level competition though.