Cutting in IRAQ

Im so close from going home to my girl, and Im ready for cutting. Ive been bulking for 7 months now. I need to know whats a good cardio excersice for cutting. Here’s the thing…I got hit with an IED about 9 months ago and still hurting from it. The main thing is, I cant SPRINT. I can jog FOREVER but sprints are best for cuts. My ankle is jacked up.

Does anyone have anything for me? Im sorry Im not using the search, I dont have much time on the computer.

Thanks GUYS

p.s. Ill be also taking HOT-ROX X w\ TRIBEX

Do some form of HIIT. Try finding some tape and tape up your knuckles…or wrap them with something. Jog for 5 minutes to warm up. Then shadow box for 1 minute, then hit something soft as hard and as fast as you can for 30 seconds. Stay on your toes the whole time and keep your feet moving. Do that for about 10 times and I would bet my life on the fact you will be dead tired. If you are in crazy good shape, keep doing it until you can hardly finish that 30 seconds of hard punching. Then jog for another 5 minutes to cool down.

That sounds like a good idea. I might try that, cuz my boy use to be a boxer. Ill have him do it with me!!! Thanks bro!!!

anymore suggestions?

BUMP!!!

Where are you in Iraq? When I was in Iraq cutting came naturally. We had to walk four to five miles a day in that heat. I actually couldn’t gain weight to save my life.

[quote]Anabolic_AZN wrote:
Here’s the thing…I got hit with an IED about 9 months ago and still hurting from it.
Thanks GUYS

[/quote]

I know you asked for advices on cutting, but thats what jumped out at me. Respect.

[quote]JBomb wrote:
Where are you in Iraq? When I was in Iraq cutting came naturally. We had to walk four to five miles a day in that heat. I actually couldn’t gain weight to save my life. [/quote]

Tell me about it. Now Im just sitting on top of a turk all day with my .50. Neve really patrol anymore since we’re here with Army command. It kinda sucks, but then you start to think about living another day.

[quote]Frank Castle wrote:
Anabolic_AZN wrote:
Here’s the thing…I got hit with an IED about 9 months ago and still hurting from it.
Thanks GUYS

I know you asked for advices on cutting, but thats what jumped out at me. Respect.

[/quote]

Thanks, I appreciate those who appreciate the grunts out here.

First, thanks for serving man! Could you set up some kind of circuit traing with squat thrusts (burpees) jumping jacks,sissy squats, Y’know the typical basic training overhaul. I don’t think I ever sprinted much in basic and got pretty cut. I think grass drills aren’t happening where yo are. Or you could just relax and get the workout at home.