Cutting gear with sterile oil

I’m currently shooting some test with a very high BA content that leaves me virtually incapacitated for days after injections. I want to cut this with some sterile oil, but my problem is this: I am shooting a fairly high amount of gear, such that each of my injections is 3ccs. 3ccs is generally considered the unofficial max one can take in their glute, and I probably couldn’t handle more than that. Also, my syringes are only 3ccs. I do not have the space to draw up sterile oil with the gear. The members of this board are no strangers to high dose regimens, so how do you guys get around this? The only thing I can think of is to take a second injection of straight sterile oil into the injection site, but the trauma of two shots into one site would probably be just as bad as the high BA content.

why not break it up into to seperate shots in two different areas?

or inject more frequently.

The problem with sooting 3x a week is that each glute only gets 4 days between injects instead of a full week. I think I’ll just use multiple injection sites. Thanks guys.

you have two quads and two deltoids as well. how much of what are you injecting?

most cycles for me include everyday injections. so, increasing frequency is not an option as far as days go. when i have this problem i simply do what jt suggested. do multiple injections.

I have never had a problem putting 3 cc’s in one glute and another 3 into the other.

i once put 3cc’s of qv test prop in my dick!

j/k the most ive ever done in one shot is 1.5cc. doesnt bother me at all. some day i will go higher, when i become as experienced as drago.

Of course Twelvenme isn’t taking about his glute, and he’s not necessarily talking about injecting steroids either.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Of course Twelvenme isn’t taking about his glute, and he’s not necessarily talking about injecting steroids either.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Warhorse is just mad because It was’nt his 3cc’s that was pushed in my glute. Warhorse needs to take a stroll out to the pasture with Mrs. Horse and ride hard and get put away wet to cure those, shall I say, indifferent thoughts :stuck_out_tongue:

You nailed it Twelvenme. I haven’t been able to ride her hard since the little Christmas episode under Doctor’s orders. This weekend Poor Mrs. 'Horse is gonna be in for the ride of her life!

Muahahaaaaa!

And 3cc’s? Psssh. We’re talking liters here bro.

i wish i was talking liters. i am in the midst of clomid therapy. : ( still working on recovery

I thought clomid gave you a bigger load. OHHHH, I get it now. You’r trying to say you ain’t got the tube it takes to deliver that load. Group hug for Drago everyone.

Personally from the sound of it I think comman sense should prevail. Put 3ccs of the painful stuff in one glute and 3ccs sterile oil in the other. Then you only have to worry about 1 side per week… DUH!
Use your head dude. This question wasn’t worth asking.