Cutting For Summer

Ok, December-Feb is the summer season down here in Brazil. So I’m planning to start cutting my body. Want to drop my BF% from 13% to something around 7%-8%.

Is a low carb diet what I Need?

If so, would the “Atkins” diet be a good start?
I’ve never done this kind of low carb diet, and actually had headaches when I tried one.

I cant do nothing radical cause this is my last semester on college, so I have to be also mentally prepared to finish it.

What would you guys recomend?

I’ve already read the T-Dawgs, Velocity and other diety plan here on this site, but I was looking for a “diet book” so I ccould use it as reference through the diet. Its very difficult for me to eat no carbs, thats why I need a place to find good sugestions of food.

Id go with the T-Dawg 2 and progress form there if needed.

keep reading. abs diet is good i thought. and there’s some good diets on this site. just have to figure out what works best for you, everyone is different and responds differently (carb sensitive people for example).

atkins SUCKS ass. yeah it may work, but by promoting ketosis? that’s a stupid way to go about losing weight…

[quote]samello wrote:
Ok, December-Feb is the summer season down here in Brazil. So I’m planning to start cutting my body. Want to drop my BF% from 13% to something around 7%-8%.

Is a low carb diet what I Need?

If so, would the “Atkins” diet be a good start?
I’ve never done this kind of low carb diet, and actually had headaches when I tried one.

I cant do nothing radical cause this is my last semester on college, so I have to be also mentally prepared to finish it.

What would you guys recomend?

I’ve already read the T-Dawgs, Velocity and other diety plan here on this site, but I was looking for a “diet book” so I ccould use it as reference through the diet. Its very difficult for me to eat no carbs, thats why I need a place to find good sugestions of food.[/quote]

Samello,

What part of Brazil are you from? To answer your question, I do not think you have to go no carb, but lower carb would likely suit your needs. I would refer to Dr. Mauro DiPasquale’s great book, the Anabolic Diet. I would hit those Churascarrias as much as possible. Tute bien?

Nick Radonjic