Cutting for First Natty Show. Critique My Diet

Current bodyweight - 77 kilos at 14-15% BF, trying to get down to 10%

Wake up 11am (pretty late but im in college and i sleep late lol)

11.30am -
1 banana
3 boiled egg whites + 1 whole egg
3 slices multi grain toast with peanut butter

Lunch - 2pm
Salad
Omlette made of 3 egg whites + 2 whole eggs with onion and tomato
Small bowl of brown rice

[meat is pretty expensive in my city due to a shortage so i have to cut back]

5pm -
workout

6.30/7pm [post workout]
2 bananas / 40 grams of dextrose/glucose

8pm
~150 grams plain boiled chicken

9.30pm
small serving of brown rice/oats
boiled veggies

11.30 pm
3 boiled egg whites + 1 whole egg

1.30 am
220 grams of low fat cottage cheese

2.30-3am i go to sleep.

Supplements - 1200mg of fish oil, 1 multi vitamin, 500 mg vitamin C, 50 mg zinc
Occasionally i use whey protein as a meal replacement

Critique?

kind of a dick move using clen when it’s a natty show…

Off hand, food choices look good, but then again, I have no idea of the actual #s, and at the end of the day, there’s no such things as “clean” or “dirty” foods, only ones that you like that help to meet your daily needs.

And yeah, running Clen is a major dick move in my book if you’re gonna stand onstage at a tested show. Is it a horrible crime against humanity? No, but I won’t get into the whole sportsmanship talk on here because I’m sure it won’t be received well.

S

If you actually used tamoxifen like you planned to a couple of months ago, you’re not natty brah.

You weigh 160 lbs, and you’re still 15% bodyfat. So you’re gonna step on stage at what… 145ish lbs? And you’re gonna cheat to get there?

You’re so special.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
You weigh 160 lbs, and you’re still 15% bodyfat. So you’re gonna step on stage at what… 145ish lbs? And you’re gonna cheat to get there?

You’re so special.[/quote]

Lol. This is what I told him 6 months ago:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You’re like George Costanza from Seinfeld. It’s amazing how much effort you can put into finding ways to avoid actual work.[/quote]

[quote]nattybrah wrote:
Current bodyweight - 77 kilos at 14-15% BF, trying to get down to 10%[/quote]
Once you get down to 10%, then you’ll start cutting for the show, right?

People wanna compete way too early… I wouldn’t wanna compete unless I had years of training and knew I had a very good physique rather than average… why do people wanna compete looking average?!

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Flip you’re looking damn good in the new avi! Nice work man.

[quote]pwolves17 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

Dude, coming from you, I take that as a HUGE compliment. Thanks a lot! Maybe one day I’ll do some bodybuilding :wink:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]pwolves17 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

Dude, coming from you, I take that as a HUGE compliment. Thanks a lot! Maybe one day I’ll do some bodybuilding ;)[/quote]

Do it.

Do it!

DO IT!

S

What is Clen?

[quote]tuttle wrote:
What is Clen?[/quote]

clenbuterol. a banned substance in most forms of drug tested athletic competition. It basically stimulates metabolism of body fat. Bodybuilders use this, or albuterol, fairly regularly. But it’s banned by most, if not all, natural divisions.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]pwolves17 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

Dude, coming from you, I take that as a HUGE compliment. Thanks a lot! Maybe one day I’ll do some bodybuilding ;)[/quote]

You should!