Cutting Diet

exercise sets reps weight
bench 10 3 80%RM
bent over row 10 3 80%RM
squat 5 5 70%RM
calf raise 5 10 60%RM
chin-up 5 amap
dip 5 5 70%RM

Meal1 4 egg whites 1 whole egg peppers omelet made with olive oil, fish oil 3grams, oatmeal

Meal2 Whey Protein shake made with water. raspberries

meal3Chicken and large salad spinach, red peppers, green beans with 2tbsp dressing made from olive oil.

M4 Same as above with a serving of black beans. 3 grams fish oil.

M5Oatmeal and whey protein shake made with water. Raspberries

Workout for 1 hour full body one day then cardio the next interval on Elliptical and swimming.

M6 glass of oj and whey protein shake. berries

M7 salad and chicken or tuna fish with mayo

M8 Berries and protein shake or more chicken before bed. 4 grams fish oil

I?m not sure what the amount of calories are because I don?t have a food scale. But I?m full all day so its not like I?m starving. What should I add or delete from my diet? Any suggestions? I also supplement with creatine, multi-vitamin, 50 mg?s Ephedra and 3 stacker 2(caffeine) pills a day. I also drink a lot of coffee during the week because of the job I do. Do i need to do more isolation excersizes? To much for one day? Any input will be greatly appreicated

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
Do i need to do more isolation excersizes?[/quote]

Hahahaha… sorry, I had to laugh at that one.

Overall your plan looks fine. Try it out for a few weeks and see how it works for you?

did you laugh because i said more? or jsut becuase isolation exersizes are stupid

maybe because exer"size" is spelled exercise…

big deal i’m not a good speller. who the hell cares. is this english class? Do you know the capital of alabama? oh you dont then you are stupid. big deal get a life

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
did you laugh because i said more? or jsut becuase isolation exersizes are stupid[/quote]

Both.

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
big deal i’m not a good speller. who the hell cares. is this english class? Do you know the capital of alabama? oh you dont then you are stupid. big deal get a life[/quote]

Do you know the capital of Alabama? Really it wasn’t the spelling, I’ve seen much worse on here and just in general.

Lol i love this forum. As suggested, try it out and see how you respond… looks fine.

Just wondering, what kind of job do you work? overnight shift type of thing?

oh ok. i work during the day as a resource managment assistant for a pharmecutical(sp) company why do you ask?

And no i have no idea what the capital of alabama is

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
big deal i’m not a good speller. who the hell cares. is this english class? Do you know the capital of alabama? oh you dont then you are stupid. big deal get a life[/quote]

Montgomery