Cutting Diet Critiques

So Im trying to plan a cut but I just cant figure it out.
The best ive gotten by now is

kcal/ fat/ carb/ prot

Breakfast
200ml 1% fat milk 60/ 0/ 9/ 6
2 scoops whey 240/ 2/ 6/ 48
1 scoop albumin 72/ 0/ 8/ 10
4caps BCAA
Fat Burner

600ml milk 180/ 0/ 247/ 18

200g beef 575/ 34/ 0/ 61

200g chicken breast 391/ 15/ 0/ 60
3eggs 232/ 16/ 2/ 19

1 scoops whey 120/ 1/ 3/ 24

2 bananas 210/ 1/ 55/ 3
8caps BCAA

5g creatine
6caps BCAA

200g beef 575/ 34/ 0/ 61
3eggs 232/ 16/ 2/ 19
1slice bread 80/ 1/ 15/ 2

1 scoops whey 120/ 1/ 3/ 24

2783kcal/74gfat/169gcarb/354gprot

I know it sucks for a cut diet but I have no clue on what to cross out since I dont want to significantly push down my Prot!

You should take the milk out since it produces allergies in most people. You may not notice it but it does make it tougher to get ripped. Also, take ot the bread if it´s white (you shouldn´t eat carbs at night anyways).

How much do you weigh anyways. you know it plays an important role since it defines weather your calorie/protein intake is appropriate for losing fat.

Hope this helps

Sure!

94kg
1,81m
arround 18%BF

I think your caloric intake is fine, as well as your protein intake. Another good advice is to eat your carbs only in the morning and post-workout and ALLWAYS eat them with some protein. The rest of your meals would be proten+fat with almost no carbs except for green veggies. Check out John Berardi´s “Massive eating Part I”. Its a program for bulking up “clean” but the guidelines apply to cutting as well

[quote]eaboadar wrote:
I think your caloric intake is fine, as well as your protein intake. Another good advice is to eat your carbs only in the morning and post-workout and ALLWAYS eat them with some protein. The rest of your meals would be proten+fat with almost no carbs except for green veggies. Check out John Berardi´s “Massive eating Part I”. Its a program for bulking up “clean” but the guidelines apply to cutting as well[/quote]

Thanks! Yes I planned eating carbs only in the morning and the meal after my work out. But Im really only interested in a clean effective cut. I leave the massive eating for later!

What I need are some tips to reduce my kcals. Is it a good option to eleminate all the milk intake? the cals would go down to 2400 and I would substitute all of it for water!

According to you weight, you should be taking about 310 grams of protein (1.5 for every pound of body weight and you weigh 207). Since your intake is currently a litle higher, cutting all the milk wouldn´t be a problem from the protien intake point of view. You shouldn´t cut you calories lower so i suggest you make up for the caloric whole left by the milk with (healthy)fats such as nuts(peanuts, almonds, etc), olive oilor fish oil (this one has many fat burninf properties).

PS: the best way to get educated in the matter is to read form people who know their shit. If you dont want to read Berardi, then read “nutrition for newbies” from Christian Thib. He explains how to eat for fat loss and everything.

Good luck

[quote]Player64 wrote:
So Im trying to plan a cut but I just cant figure it out.
The best ive gotten by now is

kcal/ fat/ carb/ prot

Breakfast
4caps BCAA
Fat Burner
[/quote]
Cut the milk out. You need to add some olive or fish oil. Why whey? Get some casein.

Get rid of the milk. Do another casein shake if you want with healthy fat.

Make sure it is grass fed or wild.

What chicken breast has 15g of fat? Should only be 7g. Add 8 fish oil tabs or a teaspoon of olive oil. Get your eggs from a local farmer that lets them roam.

Get rid of the milk and why whey? Get Casein

I would cut the bananas out after you make the adjustments and stop making progress while cutting.

Unless this is pwo get casein. And ADD FAT. 15 fish oil or a tablespoon of olive oil.

When having beef I would cut out the eggs. and no BREAD.

Cut the milk out, add casein protein, and 15 fish oil or 1 tablespoon of olive oil.

I know the numbers don’t work anymore but if you re add them up we can make adjustments from there.

bill

Lose all the whey except after the workout.

No milk, no bread, no bananas.

Replace a meat meal with nuts. The protein is too high and fat is too low. Maybe throw in an avocado somewhere.