Cutting Diet and Cardio

Ok, after finding out my BF is alot lower than I thought(roughly 19%) I want to know if anyone knows a link for help with a diet during cutting…Trying to maintain mass, and go down to about 14-15% BF…

P.S Is cardio reccomended or optional…

PSST, yes I did try a search first

If you need advice about your diet you should read this and carry it out:

www.johnberardi.com/updates/oct252002/na_trailedge.htm

Whilst you’re doing it you can then evaluate and educate yourself in how to eat appropriately. I personally think Diets are very individual and you can always ask others for a great plan but the only way for me has been to learn what MY body works with.

Follow the 7 habits and watch what happens.

[quote]craigspud101 wrote:
If you need advice about your diet you should read this and carry it out:

www.johnberardi.com/updates/oct252002/na_trailedge.htm

Whilst you’re doing it you can then evaluate and educate yourself in how to eat appropriately. I personally think Diets are very individual and you can always ask others for a great plan but the only way for me has been to learn what MY body works with.

Follow the 7 habits and watch what happens.[/quote]

Thats a great article! Thanks man, however one question. John mentions that he would recommend it to a guy trying to add muscle and/or lose fat. In other words does that mean that on this diet I can maitain lean muscle while I work my way down in BF?

For me, what he means is “Rome wasn’t built in a day!” Follow the diet for as long as suggested and see how you’re doing. Whilst you’re following it you should learn what are the foods you should be eating and monitoring what’s going on with you body comp. If you’re not losing any fat you’ll have the tools to know how to do it.