T Nation

Cutting Cycle

Hi i am gonna do a cutting cycle,i have anavar at hand and plenty of it so i am gonna use that for sure however i want to use another steriod with the var,i need something that would allow me to pass a drugs test and that is taken orally?And with the least possible sides as i have to keep myself acne free due to my job.

Any help would be great

I have been looking for a good cutting cycle for the future,and what I found for a cutting cycle is this:
10weeks Anavar 50mg/day
6weeks winstrol 50mg/day

 PCT:week11 40mgnolva/100mgClomid
     week12 30mgnolva/50mgClomid
     week13 20mgnolva/50mgClomid

Both Anavar/winny are out of system
in 3weeks,I think this is a good oral cycle to run,I plan on running it in future,

[quote]mounten wrote:
I have been looking for a good cutting cycle for the future,and what I found for a cutting cycle is this:
10weeks Anavar 50mg/day
6weeks winstrol 50mg/day

 PCT:week11 40mgnolva/100mgClomid
     week12 30mgnolva/50mgClomid
     week13 20mgnolva/50mgClomid

Both Anavar/winny are out of system
in 3weeks,I think this is a good oral cycle to run,I plan on running it in future,[/quote]

I think most on this board will agree that 10 weeks of orals is way toxic. I wouldn’t do it personally, but I also don’t understand why someone would want to run all orals.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
mounten wrote:
I have been looking for a good cutting cycle for the future,and what I found for a cutting cycle is this:
10weeks Anavar 50mg/day
6weeks winstrol 50mg/day

 PCT:week11 40mgnolva/100mgClomid
     week12 30mgnolva/50mgClomid
     week13 20mgnolva/50mgClomid

Both Anavar/winny are out of system
in 3weeks,I think this is a good oral cycle to run,I plan on running it in future,

I think most on this board will agree that 10 weeks of orals is way toxic. I wouldn’t do it personally, but I also don’t understand why someone would want to run all orals. [/quote]

So how long should oral cycles be run that you would consider ok?The reason i dont want to inject is because i simply cannot inject myself,i have a major fear of needles and have had this since i was a youngster.

So what i would you do?considering i have the anavar but not the winstrol yet?Oviously i want to keep toxin levels down and thakyou for your comments

most will say about 6 weeks for orals but it is drug and dose dependant

anavar is milder than most orals mg vs mg

I would say if you are running var only than 6-8 weeks would be the max and I would run some liver support with it (Liv52 has had good reviews).

If you are looking for another oral to stack Var with I would say Oral Turinabol or Dianabol of you don’t mind gaining some extra weight.

Get over the fear of needles bro. You are much better off with injectables. If you can’t do it find a nurse friend.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
most will say about 6 weeks for orals but it is drug and dose dependant

anavar is milder than most orals mg vs mg

I would say if you are running var only than 6-8 weeks would be the max and I would run some liver support with it (Liv52 has had good reviews).

If you are looking for another oral to stack Var with I would say Oral Turinabol or Dianabol of you don’t mind gaining some extra weight.

Get over the fear of needles bro. You are much better off with injectables. If you can’t do it find a nurse friend.[/quote]

I wouldnt be able to use dianabol as i am cutting,and that drug is for bulking pal.

I was thinking about asking a friend to just stick it in for me to be honest.I have read how to do it and have some diagrams.

In regards to injecting is it alot safer to do this?in regards to liver damage

I think if you are cutting you will find that var works pretty well by itself. Depends a bit on your steroid history, but unless you have been using for quite a while, the var should be good. Winny would be OK to stack with it if your joints can handle it.

If you are going to go with injectables, I suggest you research thoroughly to make sure you will pass your drug test. They generally stay in your system a lot longer.

[quote]sharetrader wrote:
I think if you are cutting you will find that var works pretty well by itself. Depends a bit on your steroid history, but unless you have been using for quite a while, the var should be good. Winny would be OK to stack with it if your joints can handle it.

If you are going to go with injectables, I suggest you research thoroughly to make sure you will pass your drug test. They generally stay in your system a lot longer.[/quote]

I have never taken steriods!I will definatly check out if i will pass drugs tests before hand,i wouldnt rush into it.

they are giving you a standard drug test or are testing for steroids?

i agree with the above poster, as a newb, you could do well with simply var for a max of 8 weeks and make decent progress.

get over your fear of needles

Dezz

Hey Warrior,
That cycle I shared is a good cycle.
My source sells kits for cycles,all
of which are checked/approved by IFBB PRO.this is the only oral cutting
cycle I have seen.
Sharetrader said you can run Winny
and Anavar together.
H brought to my attention not to run
Winstrol for more than 5to6weeks,so
this cycle might be worth looking
into,I’m no expert, I’m still and
will always be learning,Bro

My honest opinion is that the quicker you get over your needle phobia the better. If you go to the gym and really beat the shit out of yourself, a tiny needle should be laughable on a pain ratio.

I have had painful shots before (typhoid, tetanus, all the hepatitis, etc), so I can understand where you’re coming from… but with my boldenone shots I barely feel anything, and that’s being honest. Sometimes in the quads I don’t even feel it go in. I just give it a quick jab with the needle to break the skin then it slides into the muscle painlessly with a 25 gauge.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
My honest opinion is that the quicker you get over your needle phobia the better. If you go to the gym and really beat the shit out of yourself, a tiny needle should be laughable on a pain ratio.

I have had painful shots before (typhoid, tetanus, all the hepatitis, etc), so I can understand where you’re coming from… but with my boldenone shots I barely feel anything, and that’s being honest. Sometimes in the quads I don’t even feel it go in. I just give it a quick jab with the needle to break the skin then it slides into the muscle painlessly with a 25 gauge. [/quote]

I hear what your saying pal,i am gonna try and get over my fear of needles but its gonna be hard because i am know for passing out when a need comes close to my skin?Dunno why hahaha its actually rather funny.

I think i will give it a try soon and see if i can do it,maybe once i get a good injection i will no longer have the fear.

[quote]Dezz wrote:
they are giving you a standard drug test or are testing for steroids?

i agree with the above poster, as a newb, you could do well with simply var for a max of 8 weeks and make decent progress.

get over your fear of needles

Dezz[/quote]

I will be tested for steriods and other drugs like heroin,speed etc…

[quote]H-Train wrote:
My honest opinion is that the quicker you get over your needle phobia the better. If you go to the gym and really beat the shit out of yourself, a tiny needle should be laughable on a pain ratio.

I have had painful shots before (typhoid, tetanus, all the hepatitis, etc), so I can understand where you’re coming from… but with my boldenone shots I barely feel anything, and that’s being honest. Sometimes in the quads I don’t even feel it go in. I just give it a quick jab with the needle to break the skin then it slides into the muscle painlessly with a 25 gauge. [/quote]

Forgot to say,what roids should i take if i could inject?Remember i am cutting

[quote]THEWARRIOR wrote:

Forgot to say,what roids should i take if i could inject?Remember i am cutting[/quote]

Given that you are cutting, facing drug testing and need to avoid acne, your choices are limited. Boldenone would probably suit you best. Acne would be a strong possibility with most other injectables.

You would need to stop the Boldenone at least a couple of weeks before your drug test, possibly more. (I am no expert on this issue. Depends on how sensitive the test is.)

[quote]sharetrader wrote:
THEWARRIOR wrote:

Forgot to say,what roids should i take if i could inject?Remember i am cutting

Given that you are cutting, facing drug testing and need to avoid acne, your choices are limited. Boldenone would probably suit you best. Acne would be a strong possibility with most other injectables.

You would need to stop the Boldenone at least a couple of weeks before your drug test, possibly more. (I am no expert on this issue. Depends on how sensitive the test is.)[/quote]

I mean it depends,nobody wants to get acne but i mean if its a few pimples here and there i wouldnt really care.I think using the sunbeds is a good way to reduce the amount you get as it drys them out.

End of the day if i got seriously bad acne i could always just stop?I might be worrying about nothing.Anavar is probebly my number one choice i think i will do this for 8weeks and see what happens.I am gonna check when my drugs test is which i think is in 6months and then plan a cycle so i am pretty cut for summer.Thankyou for all your advice and help

You could always stack anavar with alubterol or clenbuteral and possibly T3 instead of another steroid.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
You could always stack anavar with alubterol or clenbuteral and possibly T3 instead of another steroid.[/quote]

Might just do the anavar and see what happens after all clen only works for about 2weeks.To be honest i doubt i would need to do a cutting cycle for that long maybe max 6weeks as i dont have that much fat to lose,i maybe need to cut down about 3-4% which i can do pretty quick.

I would never take T3s to be honest