T Nation

Cutting Cycle

Hey just want to get some opinion or advice on a potential cutting cycle,first I am 44 years old 255 lbs at about 14% b.f. I have been cycliing aas for about two and a half years consisiting of a 10-12 week on 12-14 week off approach.

cycle #1 Deca 400mg/wk 10 ks and 50 mg proviron 10weeks

2 Deca 400mg wk Test En 400mg for 10 weeks

3 Equipoise 400mg/wk 500mg Cyp/wk for 10 weeks 30mg dball week 1-4

4 500mg Deca /wk 500mg Test En/wk for 10 weeks 40mg dball week 1-5

5 Deca 500mg/wk 500mg Sust/wk for 10 weeks, 50mg dball wk 1-5

6 Equipoise 600mg/wk for 12 weeks 675 mg Sust wk for 9 weeks

anti e ranged from .25mg liquidex to .5 mg liquidx and 25mg nolva on all cycles

pct is always hcg 14-17 days following cycle 5000iu @ 5 days Clomid 300mg day 1 and 100 mg a day for 4 weeks commencing with hcg use, or the hcg with 40mg Nolva/day for 4 weeks

My question after all of that is, would 75mg Tren Ace,75mg Methandriol Dipropionate and 150mg Test Prpop every third day for 10 weeks be a sufficient cutting cycle, Would blood levels stay consistent enough with the every third day protocol, would it be possible to add a few lbs lbm with this?

I'm the only guy I know currently using aas and cant find any anecdotal info for a guy in my age range, any help would be appreciated. Hope I don't sound like one of those who has not done his research as that is not the case

GEEZ THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT YA READ THIS FORUM SOMETIMES AND JUST THINK ITS ONE BIG GROUP HELPIN OUT ANSWERING QUESTIONS, WHATS WRONG? STUPID QUESTION OR NONE OF YOU "MOUTHS" KNOW THE ANSWER OR HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY,MAYBE MY SUBJECT LINE SJHOULD HAVE BEEN HOT CHICK WITH BIG TITS NEEDS STEROID ADVICE FROM ALL OF YOU KNOWLEDGABLE HE MEN...WHAT A JOKE

Don't make it so complicated... just do 100-150mg of tren/prop ed or eod and you'll be fine.

some people have lives....the fact that some of us have lives/work commitments/social needs doesn't allow us to constantly check web forums and hold people's hands designing and tweaking their cycles. so relax you fucktard.

your cycle choices are not the best "cutter" options IMO. and your whole hcg during pct thing is not the best idea...plus 5000 IU is way too much, should be 250-500 max. look up a proper HCG protocol.

12 weeks of prop with the first 8 being stacked with tren and the final 6 weeks stacked with var or winny would work fine AAS wise. use a moderate dose of an AI. run HCG if you wish. ECA stacks work well. stay away from clen and dnp.

thats all i have.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I ran a masteron tren winny cutter that worked great. however i will now never use winny again d/t joint issues. I would say tren is a must, keeps you looking hard and keeps your strength up when your calories are low, which i found very helpful in keeping me motivated.

"12 weeks of prop with the first 8 being stacked with tren and the final 6 weeks stacked with var or winny would work fine AAS wise"

This cycle looks great and i would use anavar instead of winny just my opinion.

Apologies to juice,bushy,tig and Imjudek,took me this long to "show my face" around here. bushy to answer your question no I was not on the tren yet but when i read that I LMAO, no that bitchy little post came two weeks into Clomid therapy and after my wife of 26 years(the last 8 1/2 having been spent putting her through Chiro school) told me she wanted a divorce,and probably having one too many pints at the pub.

At any rate juice I did some more research on proper hcg protocol and it seems that 250-500iu ed for 10 - 14 days seems a little more appropriate, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I ave also been reading with great interest all of the info regarding short cycles and I think this is the way to go for me as at my age it is a bitch to recover from a 10 - 12 weeker.

I think my next will be 75mg prop,75mg tren, 40 mg d ball,.5mg adex ed and two weeks of 20 mg aromasin ed and 3 weeks of 20mg nolva ed for pct any need for hcg on a shorty? I will patiently await any input you might have, Happy Holdays to all!

Test Enan and Deca is traditionally thought to be a bulking stack.

I like very simple two drug stacks. test prop @ 100mg ed and tren @ 50-75mg ed for 10 -12 weeks would be what I'd do.

Well - I just finished a Masteron (50mg ed and 100mg test prop ed) cycle that I absolutely loved - so I can't not recommend that.

But I agree with BBB - cutting is more about diet than what you are stacking.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.