Test eth + masteron ?

Diet

and cardio

Diet and Cardio along with

Test Prop
Mast Prop
Tren Ace
HGH

but if the first two variables are shit the drugs will not help.

[quote]Reed wrote:

Test Prop
Mast Prop
Tren Ace
HGH

but if the first two variables are shit the drugs will not help.[/quote]

so Reed, of those first three, because HGH is so costly, what kind of dosage would you recommend for the intermediate who does test/ dbol, test/ deca as normal cycles.

not to jump into Mikes thread, but just curious because this is a cycle I have seen guys recommend several times.

[quote]rupe8 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Test Prop
Mast Prop
Tren Ace
HGH

but if the first two variables are shit the drugs will not help.[/quote]

so Reed, of those first three, because HGH is so costly, what kind of dosage would you recommend for the intermediate who does test/ dbol, test/ deca as normal cycles.
[/quote]

8-12 weeks
50mg Daily TP
50-75mg Daily TA
50-75mg Daily MP

Also a side note if HGH is ran at 2iu daily it can actually be pretty cost effective and the body recomp from that dose can be astounding.

really?!! I am very interested in it, but need to learn more. All I have heard is good (except yhe cost) but if it is doable, then I would be down. I will start another thread after I research more.

Basically GH can be stupid expensive if running 5 or more IU daily. How ever at 2iu a single kit will last 10weeks and a kits depending on where you get them are honestly not crazy expensive especially for the length of time.

I have always seen people say you should run it 4-6 months atleast, which seems crazy to me, but like I said I don’t know enough about it. Looks like 20 weeks at 2iu ED is around 5 bills, at ten week is just under 3bills, so yeah I guess it isn’t that bad. Do you still hace to PCT or any on cycle therapy?

bad math, that was 15 weeks for 5bills and 7 weeks for under 3.

Your paying way to much research more. You can get it for half that price Rupe.

You can get 30 weeks for under $600 if you look hard enough.

been looking for a while now and you are right. thnx