'Cutting' Cycle

28 yrs old, 5’11, 230ish lbs, strong lifts, got legs (and I know how to use em) a little chubby (18% body fat)

looking for minimal to moderate muscle gain (5 lbs), good muscle retention and fat loss

Anavar at 60 60mgs for 4 weeks

starting on week 2 EQ at 350 mgs a week, test 250mgs (cyp) and masteron prop at 300 mgs a week

Run all this for 12 weeks, throwing in anavar for the last week or two at 60mgs a day while the injectables drop to neglible levels in the ole body,

Tribulus combined with ZMA and either nolvadex or torimifene for PCT

Thoughts, critiques, concerns. Please don’t just view and not comment, I want some criticism or some compliments or some suggestions. This will be my first go with EQ and with masteron proprionate (have used enenthate and I LIKE IT)

Some vets might correct me if I’m wrong but I dont think your meant to run Tribulus during PCT…?

Tribulus combined with ZMA and a SERM, either Nolvadex or torimifene.

Yes, tribulus. I like herbal stuff, but when you use pharmaceuticals you need pharmaceuticals to recover.

Tribulus is good for increasing the quality of erections, its LH boosting ability and testosterone boosting abilities are not universal…

I’m trying to understand your cycle layout, correct me if i’m wrong:

Wk 1-4: Anavar 60mg ED
Wk 2-12: EQ 350mg, test cyp 250mg, masteron prop 300mg

Wk 11-12: Anavar 60mg ED
OR
Wk 13-14: Anavar 60mg ED
OR
Wk 11-14: Anavar 60mg ED

Wk 15-18: Novla 40/40/20/20 + trib and ZMA

If you are going to run EQ then start it at the same time as you start your cycle. It has such a long ester it will take you forever to build your levels up unless you frontload and there’s no sense in delaying your results a week when you could just run it concurrent with your anavar,

Weeks 13-14 I will use the anavar. Beginning PCT a few days after I drop the var.

Yes, I will indeed front load the injectables. Besides all that, what do you guys think of it? I hear/have read that EQ stimulates the appetite, but I feel that if I can control my appetite that it is a good compound. Steady, lean gains, vascularity. I am looking forward to it. Like I said, it is my first run with EQ and masteron in its propionate form. I mistyped what kind of test it is, alas, it does not matter due to it being enenthate…

Thanks guys

Wk 1-4: Anavar 60mg ED
Wk 1-14: EQ 400-600mg
Wk 1-15: Test E 250mg
Wk 1-?: Masteron prop 300mg
Wk 14-17: Anavar 60mg ED (I believe you can start PCT 24hrs after last Anavar dose…someone correct me if Im wrong)

Wk 17-20: Novla 40/40/20/20 + trib and ZMA

I would Frontload the Test and EQ to get blood levels up quicker.

I’ve never used Masteron so I dont know about running it for that length. But I do know that you prob wont get much out of EQ running it any less than 400mg or for less than 14 weeks. I went about 16 weeks at 600mg/week on EQ with zero side effects and some great lean gains. Good luck with your cycle!

if I have free arimidex all I need,would that be enough for a test and var cycle ? or should I use novla or something else ? sorry If I jumped in,why start another thread…thanks guys

Well, cing as you are hijiacking this thread, why don’t you tell us how much test you are going to use per week?

Regardless, throwing a proper dose of arimidex should be fine.

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
Well, cing as you are hijiacking this thread, why don’t you tell us how much test you are going to use per week?

Regardless, throwing a proper dose of arimidex should be fine.[/quote]

my bad,but figured why start a new thread
Im taking 200mg a week right now,might go up to 300,but no more,so would the adex be go0od enough for
the use of the anavar also,at 40-50mg a day,thanks again

You do NOT need any arimidex for that dose of test. That is my opinion.

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
You do NOT need any arimidex for that dose of test. That is my opinion.[/quote]

thank you,did you mean for the VAR or TEST ?

If you are using 200mgs a week of test you do NOT need arimidex. If you throw in anavar on top of that dose of test you still do not need an AI. Why are you asking these basic questions? If you are taking 300mgs of test a week you are getting closer to an AI, alas, if you dial in your diet and do not take any other aromatizable steroids you SHOULD BE FINE.