Cutting Cycle

Hello guys I’m 5’8 200 pounds and 33 years old and i want to do a cutting cycle,please comment.Thank You
week 1-8 testosterone propionate 150mg eod
week 1-6 tremb acetate 100mg eod
week 5-8 Anavar 40mg per day

4 days after the last shoot
PCT:
day 1-14: Clomid @ 100mg per day
day 14-28: Clomid @ 50mg per day

day 1-14: nolvadex a 40mg per day
day 15-28: nolvadex a 20mg per day
Questions:
What can i expect from this cycle? Any gains or just cut?
Thank You

I think you should up your anavar dose by at least 20 mgs, I also like to wait for the test to fully kick in before using the tren, but what the hell…

Just remember your diet will cut you as much or more than your gear will. So you better get your diet dialed in proper too.
I’ve always prefered Tren Ace as an ED, I think the sides are less. So 50mgED would be my recommendation there.
My next thought is you might be better served replacing var with mast and run the traditional trifecta of “cutting”.
You don’t need both Clomid and Nolvadex pick one or the other.

Provide a little more details and we can fine tune

Damn bushy beat me by a minute; great minds thing a like I guess

I gree with bushy allthough the nolv will stimulate your teste’s back into producing test.
And i don’t believe clomid does this i would say go with the nolv for post.

And if someone could please correct me doesn’t clomid lower your natural test
just a bit.
Or am i thinking of proviron.
If im wrong on any of this plaese.
BASH AWAY!
JUDGE

You might be thinking proviron

Right,Right PROVIRON any way i would still roll with nolv for post.
Judge

Thank You for the replies.
week 1-8 testosterone propionate 150mg EOD
week 1-6 tremb acetate 50mg ED
week 5-8 Anavar 60mg ED

4 days after the last shoot
PCT:
day 1-14: nolvadex a 40mg per day
day 15-28: nolvadex a 20mg per day
So i edit the cycle,according to the suggestions.Sapasion i would like to run PRIMO but the high price made me pick anavar.
Should i take tremb or winstrol?

bushidobadboy your are right i do need to learn more,the reason i asked is because I’m happy with my size right know, but not with my body fat.I don’t want to loose size,i want to cut and gain quality mass,and because of all the mixed answers i got in other forums/gym i always ask.
I am on a diet but it seems that I’m a hard cutter,lol.

I don’t know about you but var is nearly as expensive as primo depending on your dosage. Again the gear will add mass. Gear does not really make you cut. Sure it aids in the process. But the term cutting cycle is really a misnomer. As aforementioned your diet will be the key there. That’s the thing though if you add 10-15lbs of muscle without adding fat your bodyfat percentage will decrease, pure mathematics there.

No such thing as a cutting cycle exists. Accept it now.

All you’re trying to do here is prevent catabolism while restricting carbs and cals. So simply, all you need to do is run slightly less gear than normal without such compounds as dbol or anything else that will cause significant bloat. Not a hard concept really.

My suggestion is to run 6-10 weeks of test adding masteron towards the end. That’s why I did last contest, oh about a year ago and my results were phenomenal. I believe my actual dosage if I remember correctly was 300mg test enan per week with 125mg test prop EOD and 50-75mg masteron (I kicked up the dose the last two weeks).

I also ran some clen… not a whole lot, but definitely enough to make a difference, like this: 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 140, 140, 120, 100, 80, 60, 60, 40, 40, 20. No nasty sides to speak of at all.

All in all, pretty damn solid.

I would advise against tren for a cutting cycle simply because of the fact it fucks up my sleep patterns horribly and you need every bit of sleep you can get while on a cut…

World

Just to nail this down… World, should the OP eat his LBM in grams of protein/day, less than 100 grams total carbs/day, and about half his weight total in healthy fats/day?

That would end up pretty low in calories necessary to drop weight. Yet with enough protein to sustain current LBM, maybe even add some, with the help of his gear.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Tren ace should be shot ED to minimise sides.

Nolvadex and clomid together are a waste of time and money. Pick one and go with that.

Anavar has been shown to reduce abdominal fat, but I think it is a waste when run with such powerful drugs as test and tren.

That last question you ask, shows that your understanding of steroids and the human body could be a lot better. It’s about the nutrition, not the gear. That’s what determines the results, mostly.

Bushy[/quote]

Bushy don’t he should wait 2 weeks after last shot of test to start pct?

Should I?

I quote bushy and world. And add some random thoughts:
1)VAR is good but useless with so powerfull compounds
2) why short estered for so long time? I’ll shift to long estered gear
3) work first on your diet and when you see a “wall” put in the gear
4) may be usefull to have adex on hand

Yes, always wait for a week or two before you start your PCT. You want to make sure the stuff you added to your system is being used before you start.

Here is a quote from Big Cat from another website…

"If only orals were used, therapy should start immediately, even the last day of the stack. If short-acting esters or water-based injectables were used, therapy should commence within 4-7 days after last injection, and if long-acting esters were used then it should commence 1.5 to 2 weeks after the last injection was given.

The length of the therapy will vary as well, from 3-5 weeks. The longer acting the product was, the longer therapy should be continued to make sure all suppressive factors are cleared before use of Clomid/Nolvadex is discontinued."

[quote]kroby wrote:
Just to nail this down… World, should the OP eat his LBM in grams of protein/day, less than 100 grams total carbs/day, and about half his weight total in healthy fats/day?

That would end up pretty low in calories necessary to drop weight. Yet with enough protein to sustain current LBM, maybe even add some, with the help of his gear.[/quote]

Generally when I cut, I just slowly taper off the carbs… usually it ends up being I only eat them in the first two of my 6-8 daily meals.

As far as fats are concerned, obviously don’t mix them with your carbs. I will generally increase my fat intake to get those extra calories, all the while adding protein too.

I generally eat 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight, so while cutting I might increase to 2-2.75.

And yes, I believe it is perfectly possible to add LBM while cutting bodyfat, especially when on gear.

World

[quote]dbeck2 wrote:
Yes, always wait for a week or two before you start your PCT. You want to make sure the stuff you added to your system is being used before you start.

Here is a quote from Big Cat from another website…

"If only orals were used, therapy should start immediately, even the last day of the stack. If short-acting esters or water-based injectables were used, therapy should commence within 4-7 days after last injection, and if long-acting esters were used then it should commence 1.5 to 2 weeks after the last injection was given.

The length of the therapy will vary as well, from 3-5 weeks. The longer acting the product was, the longer therapy should be continued to make sure all suppressive factors are cleared before use of Clomid/Nolvadex is discontinued."[/quote]

Id personally start pct for this cycle 3-4 days after the last shot due to it only incorporating short esters.