Cutting Cycle With Clen and T3

Hi,
i m “planning” a cutting cycle with clen and t3.

in the past i have already tried clen (alone) and ECA (alone) i get some nice results. but now i want to go deeper.

i read a lot and found that t3 can “eat” me… not only my fat but also my lean mass. so i’d like to lose as little as possible LBM and researching i havr found that can be a nice choice to add a mild AAS just to help keeping muscle (raising protein intake…)

what i would like to knoe if you think that winny can be a right choice and how much?

i was thinking to run the cycle for 40days tapiring up and down both clen and t3. may be safe to add 30mg of oral winny ed?

[quote]cadav wrote:
Hi,
i m “planning” a cutting cycle with clen and t3.

in the past i have already tried clen (alone) and ECA (alone) i get some nice results. but now i want to go deeper.

i read a lot and found that t3 can “eat” me… not only my fat but also my lean mass. so i’d like to lose as little as possible LBM and researching i havr found that can be a nice choice to add a mild AAS just to help keeping muscle (raising protein intake…)

what i would like to knoe if you think that winny can be a right choice and how much?

i was thinking to run the cycle for 40days tapiring up and down both clen and t3. may be safe to add 30mg of oral winny ed? [/quote]

i’d use test. go with test prop or test enanthate or cypionate while running an AI throughout to minimize bloat.

what are your current stats, weight, height, bf% etc…

[quote]a-bomb83 wrote:
i’d use test. go with test prop or test enanthate or cypionate while running an AI throughout to minimize bloat.
[/quote]

im sorry can you tell me what AI means (i’ll get a little confused with some acronymous)

is not test too much aromatizing? i thought that non aromatizing stuff will be better, i just want to mantein…

im 29(in jan), 95kg x 170cm, around 17 bf%… i need to cut off “fast” to be in weight category for a compettion.

i’m training 4 day/week… if you need more stat just ask :wink:

thx!

hi
i would taper up on the clen and t3 and stay at the max dose your going with for the entire 40 days than just drop them with no taper down.
also youll need some ketotifen or benadryl in order to run the clen that long. you may notice diminished results from the clen after 2 weeks or so otherwise.

as for aas. test would be a good option. do a search for an article called steroid dieting and youll get some nice ideas from that

ozwingchun

[quote]ozwingchun wrote:
hi
i would taper up on the clen and t3 and stay at the max dose your going with for the entire 40 days than just drop them with no taper down.
[/quote]
uhm… t3 is a dangerous drug… it must be tapered up and down to avoid sides…

and damage to the thyroid

increasing the dosage should prevent this… however i had thought to switch off the clen every 2 week for 1 week

[quote]

as for aas. test would be a good option. do a search for an article called steroid dieting and youll get some nice ideas from that

ozwingchun[/quote]

thx bro, i’ll go checking

You’re correct with the t3.

As for the clen you can make it’s effects last longer if you use benadryl or ketotofin with it. SO you don’t need to do 2 on 1 off.

An AI would be something like anastrazole or letrozole, they’d cut the bloat from your test.

hi
not to dispute the whole tapering thing but after forty days on t3 your thyroid will be shut down and will continue to be as long as your on even while your tapering down. so to remain shut down while using less t3 will mean diminished returns and wont help recovery since you wont recover till your off the t3.
anyhow if you like shoot me a pm and ill give you links to other sites with t3 profiles and dosage recommendations.
as for the clen it is the one you should be careful with and more is not better.you can use it the entire forty days provided you use ketotifen or benadryl. i personally go with benadryl and it works just fine and is cheaper to.
ozwingchun

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
You’re correct with the t3.

As for the clen you can make it’s effects last longer if you use benadryl or ketotofin with it. SO you don’t need to do 2 on 1 off.
[/quote]

i have to see if i can find it… with clen i always done 2 on 1 off cycle…

[quote]

An AI would be something like anastrazole or9 letrozole, they’d cut the bloat from your test. [/quote]

ohh AI = Aromataze Inibitor :stuck_out_tongue:
thx for the info… :wink:

[quote]ozwingchun wrote:
also youll need some ketotifen or benadryl in order to run the clen that long. you may notice diminished results from the clen after 2 weeks or so otherwise.
[/quote]

hi
i have done some little research for benadryl.
i found it is an OTC, great.
so i think i would use it.
but why benadryl help with clen? which of its components helps?

it hasn’t ketotifen inside, it has pseudoephedrine and other stuff…

and which should be the quantities of benadryl?

[quote]cadav wrote:
ozwingchun wrote:

hi
i have done some little research for benadryl.
i found it is an OTC, great.
so i think i would use it.

and which should be the quantities of benadryl?[/quote

It slows the downregulation of the beta 2 receptors.

[quote]speed wrote:

It slows the downregulation of the beta 2 receptors.

[/quote]

ok, but what inside benadryl do that?
the pseudoephedrine should also act to increase downregulation of b2 receptor (as the ephedrina and other b2 agonist should do…)

i mean i know why i should use it, but i would know what does what i need (downregulation)

I don’t recomend long term Clenbuterol use under any cirmumstance, as cardiomegally (heart enlargement) is a known side effect.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
I don’t recomend long term Clenbuterol use under any cirmumstance, as cardiomegally (heart enlargement) is a known side effect.[/quote]

i know. but as seen in research it comes with very large amount of clen (in human equivalent to mg dosage)

however i m aware of that side. i have usen clen on max 6 weeks (2on 1 off twice)

[quote]cadav wrote:

benadryl does not have pseudoephedrine in it. the only ingredient in benadryl is diphenhydramine. just in case you go buying a generic otc version, the only active ingredient should be diphenhydramine (sp).

[quote]Frank Castle wrote:

benadryl does not have pseudoephedrine in it. the only ingredient in benadryl is diphenhydramine. just in case you go buying a generic otc version, the only active ingredient should be diphenhydramine (sp).
[/quote]

sorry… it has pseudoephedrine.

here the complete list of active components of Benadryl Complex (Warner Lambert Consumer H) 115ml bottle (OTC)

destrometorfano
dephinedramine
pseudoephedrine
ammonio cloruro

(i m sorry, some names are in italian, i dont know the correct english translation)

the other ingredients are unescessary. diphenhydramine is the effective antihistamine ingredient that acts on the beta receptors.