Cutting Cycle (Tren/Mast/Test/Clen)

This will be my 4th cycle, with the intended goal of shedding off all my body fat.

Current stats are :

Weight: 220lbs
Height 6ft
BF: 16-18%

Goal: 5% BF

I’m planning on doing a 10 week cycle (12 including clearance) of the following steroids, with Clenbuterol included, ramping up and down.

1. Test Enanthate 600mg/Tren Enanthate 300mg/Anavar 30mg ED
  2. Test Enanthate 600mg/Tren Enanthate 300mg/Anavar 60mg ED
  3. Test Enanthate 600mg/Tren Enanthate 300mg/Anavar 60mg ED
  4. Test Enanthate 600mg/Tren Enanthate 300mg
  5. Test Enanthate 600mg/Tren Enanthate 300mg
  6. Test Enanthate 600mg/Tren Enanthate 300mg
  7. Test Enanthate 600mg/Tren Enanthate 300mg
  8. Test Enanthate 600mg/Tren Enanthate 300mg/Masteron Prop 400mg
  9. Test Enanthate 600mg/Tren Enanthate 300mg/Masteron Prop 400mg/Clen
    10)Test Enanthate 600mg/Tren Enanthate 300mg/Masteron Prop 400mg/Clen

11)Masteron Prop 400mg/Anavar 60mg ED/Clen
12)Masteron Prop 400mg/Anavar 60mg ED/Clen

Other:

Adex: 0.25mg EOD
HCG: 250IU E3D

PCT:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Ive heard that T3 is quite synergistic with tren as tren has a negative effect on the thyroid. Maybe something to look in to.

With the clen, what are you doing to clear the receptors after you develop a tolerance in about 2 weeks? You need to do more than just lower the dose.

Good looking cycle, except for the clen, which I just despise, personally. You have my two favorite combinations of AAS in there.

If you can acquire it, taking the money you were going to spend on clen and putting it toward even a very modest amount of GH will result in FAR better fat loss and a much more enjoyable time of it.

One other criticism. I have found Anavar to be almost worthless at lower dosages, and magical at higher ones. As Anavar is already expensive, I’d go all in with it and run it at at least 80mg/d and one to three more weeks (100mg/d or more being preferred, I LOVE Anavar between 150 and 200mg/d with test, tren, and GH. WOW what a combo!). I can see that you are using it as a kickstart, but the way you have it set up, you miss out on all the excellent synergy between the test, tren and var right when it is just getting good.

Now that I’m writing, one more idea born of my last thought: Frontload the test and tren (if you have experience using tren) and start the Anavar in Week 2 if money is tight. If cash is not the issue, frontload anyway and start the var from day one at the highest dosage you can afford (what I do).

Using this last plan in combination with a fairly clean diet and a ton of protein and, of course, plenty of very hard work, sees me go UP in weight while the fat comes off me at a damned well unbelievable rate.

Good luck.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Ive heard that T3 is quite synergistic with tren as tren has a negative effect on the thyroid. Maybe something to look in to.

With the clen, what are you doing to clear the receptors after you develop a tolerance in about 2 weeks? You need to do more than just lower the dose. [/quote]

Unfortunately T3 is no longer produced by the UG Lab where my source gets his stock from, because I did inquire about it. As far as Clen tolerance, an over the counter anti-histamine like Benadryl normally seems to do the trick. I normally take 2 cap fulls before bed.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Good looking cycle, except for the clen, which I just despise, personally. You have my two favorite combinations of AAS in there.

If you can acquire it, taking the money you were going to spend on clen and putting it toward even a very modest amount of GH will result in FAR better fat loss and a much more enjoyable time of it.

One other criticism. I have found Anavar to be almost worthless at lower dosages, and magical at higher ones. As Anavar is already expensive, I’d go all in with it and run it at at least 80mg/d and one to three more weeks (100mg/d or more being preferred, I LOVE Anavar between 150 and 200mg/d with test, tren, and GH. WOW what a combo!). I can see that you are using it as a kickstart, but the way you have it set up, you miss out on all the excellent synergy between the test, tren and var right when it is just getting good.

Now that I’m writing, one more idea born of my last thought: Frontload the test and tren (if you have experience using tren) and start the Anavar in Week 2 if money is tight. If cash is not the issue, frontload anyway and start the var from day one at the highest dosage you can afford (what I do).

Using this last plan in combination with a fairly clean diet and a ton of protein and, of course, plenty of very hard work, sees me go UP in weight while the fat comes off me at a damned well unbelievable rate.

Good luck.

[/quote]

Thank you for the input Cortes much appreciated! During my last bulk cycle I incorporated Anavar into the final 2 weeks, whilst I was waiting for the Test/Tren to clear. I started on 60mg per day and did include a few 80mg days and didn’t notice a dramatic difference, except more pronounced muscle cramping.

That’s really exciting to hear that you made LBM gains on cut! What dose of Tren/Test were you taking?

[quote]Duke Hunt wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

With the clen, what are you doing to clear the receptors after you develop a tolerance in about 2 weeks? You need to do more than just lower the dose. [/quote]

Unfortunately T3 is no longer produced by the UG Lab where my source gets his stock from, because I did inquire about it. As far as Clen tolerance, an over the counter anti-histamine like Benadryl normally seems to do the trick. I normally take 2 cap fulls before bed.
[/quote]

Good

Enjoy