T Nation

Cutting Cycle Tips?

Looking to try a new cut cycle… Looking for something that doesn’t have sides on wood. Generally I’ve done test prop, var,& hgh,
Goal just to trim fat & harden up… Generally I hang around 195 -200 lean around 10%. but wanna try to hit that 180ish shredded lean look
Thinking this…
Testosterone-Propionate (100mg) + Trenbolone-Acetate (75mg) +Winstrol (50mg daily) - 12 weeks

3 times a week: 100mg EOD of Test-Prop + 75mg EOD of Tren-Acetate + 50mg per day of Winstrol (7-12 weeks)
Hcg 250 x 2 week
Anastozol .5 EOD
Then back to cruise

Probably mast? If you’re already at 10% then you know how to manage your diet well enough to get to 8%, so mast probably is right in your wheelhouse. How’d you like var?

Love Var but done it so many times wanna try something new… Only draw back to Var is price & muscle cramps if you don’t watch hydration…but gainz are nice

What’s your cruise dosage look like if you don’t mind me asking?

So var from my pharmacy was $800 for 100 pills of 50mgs ea. I remember when I got that bill and nearly stroked out. I didn’t think it did much for me, but when I go back and look at the pictures from that time I can see how effective it really was.

Pretty standard 200 test cyp weekly 2-3 iu HGH daily HCG 500 per week Anastrozle .25 2x week

Thats my base… As i get older maybe I should increase but been the same for 5yrs now

1 Like

Yup Var works but just like everything in life you get what you pay for… IMO I keep alot of VAR gainz too… I dont think VAR works great stand alone tho…It needs some kind of test ran with it

Can you tolerate clenbuterol or albuterol? Seems like if you’re trying to get from 195@10% to 185@7% either of those should speed that along nicely.

Yea In small doeses about 30 ncg is all I can handel on clen… My body over reacts to stims… Real shaky, bad sleep, muscle cramps, ect… Plus I feel like a meth head… I can handel it for 2 weeks but after that Im like F this

1 Like

Was thinking on the test prop & tren Ace… Is it ok to combo in same shot? lots of expierence with prop so I know where to pin it…

On Winny any advantage to the small 10mg pills through day over just a 50mg pill in morning? I get that levels more level but seems much easier just to the eat the 50 then go on with day