Cutting Cycle (Test, Tren, Mast, Var, Clen, T3)

Hi guys,

Looking to get some feedback on this cutting cycle.

Cycles done so far: 4.
Goal: fat-loss and preservation of lean mass, possibly some growth.
Training six days a week to cover front squat, deadlift, bench press, push press, back squat, and assistance.
Cardio: an hour a day, six days a week, treadmill-based.
Diet: maintenance calories, 1.5g protein per lb of bodyweight. Low carbs, low fat. Two days per week no carbs. One cheat-meal per week not exceeding 500kcal above maintenance.

The cycle itself:

Test Enth 700mg/w weeks 1-10
Tren Enth 600mg/w w1-8
Tren Ace 500mg/w w9-10
Masteron 100mg/eod w1-6
Anavar 50-80mg/d w1-6
Clen 30-60mcg/d w1-6 (taking for two days, break for one, take for two, break for two; during last two, taking Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride)
T3 25mcg/d w1
T3 50mcg/d w2-3
T3 25mcg/d w4
T3 12.5mcg/d w5
T3 6.25mcg/d w6
Yohimbine HCl 10mg/d w1-6
Caffeine 200mg/d w1-6

Questions:

• Am I being too conservative with the T3 doses?
  • Would it be worth adding Turinabol in here, and, if so, would a dosage of 50mg/eod w1-6 be good?
  • What would you recommend for PCT? The standard Nolva / Clomid / hCG protocol? Or does this cycle call or something more intense?

J.

I don’t like T3 at all. I don’t think it’s a good product to use. ECA/clen is the way to go.

Adding Tbol on top of all this MIGHT be useful. Really sort of depends on how advanced you are, whether or not you would need it to reap the full benefits of the cycle. The cycle is pretty strong as is. That being said, I love orals. I’d rather stack a couple orals with test than run a zillion injectables. Orals just seem to be so much more effective.

PCT shouldn’t vary from ‘standard’. You don’t have any long esters in here. The only thing that should ever vary is duration of pct. dosing shouldn’t change. shut down is shut down. this cycle won’t shut you down more than a test only cycle, because in either case, the shut down is complete.