Cutting Cycle of a 40 Year Old Fart

Greetings! I am 40 yo, 5’9", 190lbs, 14-15% BF. I’ve been in a gym training for a few years… but I’ve started kinda late, so my natural hormone production won’t allow me to achieve anything I want naturally. So I got help. My first cycle was 8 weeks of TestE + Winni + GH. Pleasantly enough I’ve gained 10lbs of muscle and pretty much kept all of it. It was about 6 month ago.

Now I am ready to cut. I am working on my diet and a training program and I am looking at AAS for assistance. So, here is the plan of 10 week cycle:
W 1-10 Test Prop 600mg/w pinned EOD
W 1-6 Tren Hex 200mg/w pinned EOD
W 7-10 Mast Prop 300mg/w pinned EOD
W 1-8 Winni 50mg ED
W 1-10 Proviron 50mg ED
W 1-6 Dostinex 0.5mg E4D
W 4-10 HCG 250iu E3D

PCT
Clomid 150/100/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Aromasin on hand just in case.

Cheers,

hm, no comments at all… I assume that I forgot to ask you guys to critique my plan. duh…

…In other news, while I am working on obtaining gear, I am puzzled by what type of diet/training would work best for cutting cycle:

• tradition low calorie (low carb) diet supported by mid volume not so heavy training or;
  • kind of “I BODYBUILDER”, HT, and the like where one needs higher carb / calorie intake to be able to perform vigorous high volume high load training.

Please comment/critique.

Pretty heavy cycle. A lot of guys here have had good results with high tren/low test (TRT doses of test) and seemed to avoid the normal harsh tren sides. That is something you may want to consider.

Dostinex probably is not necessary (especially for 200 mg/week of Tren), but if you want it for insurance then be aware of the possible side effects.

Aromasin should not be “on hand just in case”…it should be taken if you are running 600 m/week of test. The mast and proviron will not be adequate, IMO, to reduce E2. This is especially important if you are looking to cut.

Why mast and proviron?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Pretty heavy cycle. A lot of guys here have had good results with high tren/low test (TRT doses of test) and seemed to avoid the normal harsh tren sides. That is something you may want to consider.[/quote]

Yes, this is what I’ve read too… however I don’t want to completely kill my boys with high Tren dose. I don’t know what would be “safe” weekly dose of Tren… (I use word “safe” loosely here). Of course I can cut down from 8 to 6 week of Tren usage. Anyways, would weekly 200mg Test / 400mg Tren yield a good result?

Thanks for the warning! I read up on possible sides… not pleasant, but I suppose it beats the hell of lactating LOL

[quote]
Aromasin should not be “on hand just in case”…it should be taken if you are running 600 m/week of test. The mast and proviron will not be adequate, IMO, to reduce E2. This is especially important if you are looking to cut.[/quote]

Makes sense. Would 25mg ED work? I chose Aromasin because it works better with Nolva, which I most likely would have to take during the cycle.

Ah! Good catch! I meant to run Proviron before switching to Mast.

25 mg/day of Aromasin is WAY too much IMO…25 mg EOD is even pushing it…12.5 mg EOD is a fairly standard dose, but you may end up needing a bit more or less depending on your individual aromatization.

I don’t know about test/tren ratios…I don’t do AAS…I just know what I’ve read on here from others…some of the other guys may be able to give you better feedback on that.

Thanks for hanging with me! I am learning ALOT!

After researching a bit more I think Iâ??ll lighten up the cycle to 8 weeks + 1 week to clear test/mast prop from my system + 4 weeks of PCT.

W 1-8 Test Prop 250mg/w (bumping up to 500mg/w after stopping Tren)
W 1-6 Tren Hex 500mg/w (gradually ramping up Tren)
W 5-8 Mast 200mg/w
W 1-6 Winny 50mg ED
W 1-8 Aromasin .25mg EOD (start with .125mg and work it up if needed)
W 1-6 Dostinex 0.5mg E4D
W 4-8 HCG 250iu E3D

PCT
W 9 Aromasin .25mg EOD
W 9-11 Clomid 150/100/50
W 9-12 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Please comment/suggest alternatives / etcâ?¦
Cheers!

Should have said this earlier, but:

-HCG: start it from the beginning (or week 2). You want to avoid shutdown of testes.
-Start PCT in Week 10 (or just a tad earlier). Prop won’t be clear until then.

Thanks VTBalla34!!!

Shutdown is not something I want to toy with. Granted, I can probably qualify for HRT now, but from what I’ve heard that shit is expensive. So, HCG from week 2.

Only expensive if you go to anti-aging clinics. I pay about $20/month for mine, including T, AI, HCG, needles, and doctor’s visists (one in person and one telecon a year). Biggest expense nowadays is honestly the gas driving 2.5 hours and the tolls for my yearly in-office visit lol

Unfortunately I was only able to get enough tren to run 333mg per week for 6 weeks. So if I were to run low test high tren to minimize sides it seems to me I’ll be wasting a perfectly good gear with such small doeses. Is my assessment correct? I mean I want the best bang for the buck so here are my choices:

1. get more tren (not possible)
  2. run 333 tren + 250 test
  3. run 333 tren + 600 test

Opinions?