Cutting Cycle Nutrition

Hey everyone. I plan on starting my first cycle in the next couple of weeks. I’ll be doing test prop and winnie for 8 weeks. Anyway I know that there is no steroid that can lean you down. Its all about diet. Last summer I was able to lean down pretty good. I’m dedicated to do what it takes to get lean. My question is, what would be a good diet with the use of gear. Say like how many calories a day, carbs, fats. I know how much protein. I also hope that with the help of your alls advice, that it’ll help me with my everyday diet while not on gear. Thanks for your alls help.

Egg

[quote]Egghead03 wrote:
Hey everyone. I plan on starting my first cycle in the next couple of weeks. I’ll be doing test prop and winnie for 8 weeks. Anyway I know that there is no steroid that can lean you down. Its all about diet. Last summer I was able to lean down pretty good. I’m dedicated to do what it takes to get lean. My question is, what would be a good diet with the use of gear. Say like how many calories a day, carbs, fats. I know how much protein. I also hope that with the help of your alls advice, that it’ll help me with my everyday diet while not on gear. Thanks for your alls help.

Egg[/quote]

Not to be a cunt, but i would have thought if you are experienced enough to do a cutting cycle, then you would know how to eat…?

What exactly are you stuck on?

Joe

Plus in oreder for ANYONE to calculate calorie intake, they need to know current calorie expenditure, so if you could write down a typical weeks food, with carbs, fat and protein counts - then a typical weeks exercise, how you make a living, any other activities you do…
we will start from there.

Do you still look like you do in the picture, because that is an advanced level of dieting to reduce from there and not pleasant. What i mean is strict.

Also, do you believe you put on weight easily or slowly? and do carbs in small or large doses swell you up fast or not noticeably so.

Thanks.

Joe

Well that photo is from last summer. I was able to get that way with my own dieting program. What I’m wanting to happen while on the gear is to get that ripped again or better but have more size. I was able to get that way by taking in 1400 calories, 180g of protein a day. The carbs varied. I didn’t really keep track of those like I should have.

I was doing cardio 4 to 5 times a week while lifting 6 days a week. I realized that going into that diet and program that I was gonna lose some size and strength. I didn’t lose too much strength but I definately lost some size. I guess what I’m asking is. Do I need to change that diet while on the gear so I can keep or gain some size? To answer your other questions. I can put on weight easily and when I want to, I can lose it easily . Carbs in large doses swell me up fast. I appreaciate your insight

Egg

Well, that diet sounds good to me, not perfect, but hey, look at the results.

The gear will simply enable you to keep hold of most/all of your muscle and with high enough protein/calories balanced right then maybe lay some new shizzit down!

It worked last time, this time if you add steroids then what do YOU think will happen?!

The testosterone should bulk you the fuck up, and as long as carbs are there peri-workout, protein is around 1.5-2g a lb of bodyweight, and overall calories are not too restricted the you should be looking forward to some nice results.
Eat just enough to build and trim the excess with some of the cardio, that what its there for… ballast!

This is not a diet plan or nuffink, i just confirming the limited information given seems to be good enough to produce the same or better results…

Joe