T Nation

Cutting Cycle Help

I want to start a cuttign cycle. i’ve looked around for ideas on what to take and what to stack , but alot of people have conflicting views. i want to gain mass while losing weight.

i need to lose about 20 pounds i am 210. six foot. SOme ideas are taking test but i am not sure on how much to take and what to stack it with. i am going to also take Cytomel to help lose weight. Any ideas on what i should do.

THis is will be my first cycle. i have only taken prohormones before this such as m1t and 4ad. thanks for any help you cna give me. Also pct for this and should i take things during cycle because of all the side effects of test.

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
I want to start a cuttign cycle. i’ve looked around for ideas on what to take and what to stack , but alot of people have conflicting views. i want to gain mass while losing weight.

i need to lose about 20 pounds i am 210. six foot. SOme ideas are taking test but i am not sure on how much to take and what to stack it with. i am going to also take Cytomel to help lose weight. Any ideas on what i should do.

THis is will be my first cycle. i have only taken prohormones before this such as m1t and 4ad. thanks for any help you cna give me. Also pct for this and should i take things during cycle because of all the side effects of test.[/quote]

Dude, no. I’ll admit straight-out that I’m new to this but you clearly need to do more reading and get your learning done before you even think about using anything.

Bottom line: if you can’t
a) demonstrate a rudimentary understanding of various anabolic androgenic compounds and how they work
b) come up with a basic cutting cycle centered around what you know about these compounds, how they affect you, what goals they will help you achieve, while minimizing side effects
c) show that you have a basic sense of what PCT is all about and what the major post-cycle drugs are
d) include essential information about your training (what are you doing? how long have you been doing it for? why are you turning to AAS?) and your body-- i.e., do you have a lot of muscle? how lean are those 210lbs? what are you having trouble with? why do you want to “lose 20 pounds” (athletic event, pure looks, etc)?

you’re NOT ready. Look into a better training program and get your nutrition in shape.

im no pro but i know that its almost impossible to gain mass while loosing weight. you have to have one goal and stick to it. its either gotta be gain mass and then lose fat or vice versa.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
trojanman wrote:
im no pro but i know that its almost impossible to gain mass while loosing weight. you have to have one goal and stick to it. its either gotta be gain mass and then lose fat or vice versa.

Not if you take steroids/GH/IGF1/insulin…

This is partly why performace enhancing drugs are so popular - you can have your cake and eat it!

Obviously if you want to maximise either mass or leanness, then you need to focus on one specific goal, but you CAN lean out while gaining - I’m doing it now.

bushy[/quote]

what are you taking to lean out while gaining?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.