hgh 3iu daily
anastrozole. 25 eod
hcg eod

Diet
2g per lb protien
.5g per lb carb
.5g per lb fat

8 weeks

As far as wo im think the 6 weeks to shred program or the rocks Hercules wo…
my goal is fat loss with retaining all muscle & gaining would be plus… what would be best wo & cardii plan 4 this type of cycle? Let me know if i can tweek this for more ripping & shredding

the twice weekly prop injects are kinda weird, man

What would be a better use of it I have 2 vials 1000mg each?

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
What would be a better use of it I have 2 vials 1000mg each?[/quote]
well if you have 2 vials and each one is 1000 we can see you have 2000mg total. your plan is an 8 week cycle, and as most people know prop should be shot ever day or every other day at the longest, so heres what i would do instead of what you were planning with that, i would go 75mg every other day across your 8 weeks. which comes out to 2100mg, so its 100 over what you have, this just means that you will be just shy of your 8 week point. so you will have 7 weeks and 5 days of 75mg eod, seems nearly perfect if you ask me.

I tried doing my prop injections E3D and even then the fluctuation was too much. Didn’t like it. EOD or ED is how you have to use it. Looking at what you have I’d say use the Cyp for the beginning of the cycle and then switch to prop at the end, so you can start PCT sooner after last injection. It should help with shedding a bit of water weight at the end too.

Why do people think esters have anything to do with water weight?

Thanks tsotsc…

Ill do that :wink: its my first run with prop but price was good couldnt turn down…I heard prop burns a bit…most likely do these all as butt darts

Thanks tsotsc…

Ill do that :wink: its my first run with prop but price was good couldnt turn down…I heard prop burns a bit…most likely do these all as butt darts[/quote]

no problem good luck with your run hopefully you dont get any crazy pip from it !

^ no pain no gain…thats what ice & vicadins 4…:slight_smile: hey what do u think of my wo plan…thats actually my reason for post… the rocks 12 laborers routine or Jim S 6 weeks 2 shred

^ no pain no gain…thats what ice & vicadins 4…:slight_smile: hey what do u think of my wo plan…thats actually my reason for post… the rocks 12 laborers routine or Jim S 6 weeks 2 shred[/quote]

i really dont like to follow any sort of workout plan like that, i kind of make up my own thing, that works for me, so i know what muscle group im hitting any given day of the week but the sets and reps and whether ill go heavy or light is all up to how i feel at the time… you can try those and find out what one you like i would personally come up with something tailored to you though

^ yea im thinking keeping it simple…Legs, chest, back, shoulders,arms, legs, rest 1hr per day + 45min a day ss cardio 1st thing in morning after hgh shot. Start high reps and work my way down over 4 weeks then repeat…

Hey Tsotsc gonna take your advice and run this like that starting next week
Test cyp 100 per week <<Changing to 200mg>> why not?
test prop 75mg EOD
anavar 50mg daily
hgh 2-3iu daily mornings
anastrozole. 25 eod
hcg eod

Diet clean WO good Supps good… Just got my Var 2day so ready to rock… Any further advice before the train leaves the station

Hey Tsotsc gonna take your advice and run this like that starting next week
Test cyp 100 per week <<Changing to 200mg>> why not?
test prop 75mg EOD
anavar 50mg daily
hgh 2-3iu daily mornings
anastrozole. 25 eod
hcg eod

Diet clean WO good Supps good… Just got my Var 2day so ready to rock… Any further advice before the train leaves the station[/quote]

changing to 200 sounds great i think you will be way better off even though its not to big of a jump it should make a noticeable difference. Just make sure that diet is on point more than ever and keep the training as intense as its ever been… every time you go to train imagine its the last time you will ever train in your life. hopefully you get insane results.

^ thanks man…work outs are never my problem…
what do you think about running some clen the last 2 weeks of cycle just to push the cut? To much or not worth the risk? If so whats a safe clen dose for that xtra push. Just trying to shred out u dig…

i think clen is a great idea only if you need it though. clen is great if you are stuck and mainly what it is great for is muscle sparing when dietting. so it can be great towards the end of a diet when one is eating very low calorie and doing lots cardio, and helps a lot on that final stretch, so that point it would be nice to use. 60-80mg per day is sufficient for that and will help with muscle sparing and fat loss. and be weary of using to much caffeine and stimulants if you do decide to use clen, it can be dangerous. safety first !

Just thought id mention this cycle is super fun…love the var & prop combo…killing it in gym looking leaner & more vadcular allready… one thing I would note to other bros doing something similiar is… Dont pin the prop anwhere but shoulders & butt… The prop will make u sore as fuck…However ive found that mixing .25ml test cyp with .75test prop the soreness is almost 0