Im planning for a cutting cycle with the following:
Equipoise
Stanazol
Primo
Trenebol Ace
T propionate
Provioron
Anavar

I need your help to schedule this cycle and opinion of it after all.

Here is a spoon Reed hands OP a very large spoon now you can go spoon feed your self (research) or shove it up ass which ever you find more beneficial.

Thanks for your answer. Great metaphorical use. If such efforts got used in proper way, it would create great novels.

Anyhow, lack of mutual respect indicates loss of selfesteem.

Best of luck dear.

Reed’s sentiments are going to be echoed by every other poster in this subforum. We don’t do the spoonfeeding thing here. Do some research, propose a cycle and we’ll help you. Not bothering to do any of the background work just pisses people off.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
Reed’s sentiments are going to be echoed by every other poster in this subforum. We don’t do the spoonfeeding thing here. Do some research, propose a cycle and we’ll help you. Not bothering to do any of the background work just pisses people off.[/quote]

This… Now please come back when you have an idea about what you are doing. In the mean time I’ll be trying to do some research on how to get my self esteem back up to acceptable levels so I am not so insensitive to people such as your self.

These guys are being way too mean. What a bunch of assholes.

Here’s what you should do. Inject all of the anavar as a ‘frontload’ on the first day. If you can’t fit the anavar tabs into the needle (this can be difficult), you can use the ‘backloading technique’. This is where you take them as a suppository, rather than intramuscularly.

Then, on the second day, mix up the rest of the compounds in a blender with grapefruit, papaya extract, and 7 raw eggs. Mix for 30-45 seconds for consistency. Drink a tablespoon of the mixture everyday, once in the morning, once in the evening, and before all workouts. Make sure you store in the refrigerator, otherwise it will spoil. Nothing tastes worse than spoiled Trenebol Ace.

Enjoy the gains!!!

Jesus Christ you sure you got enough shit in that cycle

Fuckin a

[quote]Kramer wrote:
Thanks for your answer. Great metaphorical use. If such efforts got used in proper way, it would create great novels.

Anyhow, lack of mutual respect indicates loss of selfesteem.

Best of luck dear.[/quote]

Passive aggressive behavior is a larger indicator of a lack of self-esteem due to the person’s inability to assert himself. Individuals that display this kind of behavior are usually untrustworthy, negative little pricks with a womanlike sense of entitlement. The fact that you display it even behind a computer screen shows that you are basically a raging pussy. Fuck off.

Sounds like a great cycle well laid out.

I would just say eff PCT since your projected layout maybe a little pricey

[quote]Kramer wrote:
Hello

Im planning for a cutting cycle with the following:
Equipoise
Stanazol
Primo
Trenebol Ace
T propionate
Provioron
Anavar

I need your help to schedule this cycle and opinion of it after all.[/quote]

This isn’t a cycle! Its the names of a bunch of drugs in a list. Propose a cycle and you’ll get help.

Or you would’ve before you were a condescending ass to one of the senior members on the board.