Cutting Cycle Dose and Anti-Estrogen

U r right ? One or two drug is enough and diet plays a vital role. And yubs is damn right that its all upon us what we do. Both of u r correct at ur place.

Sure…I would block out your face for privacy reasons if you’re concerned about that kinda stuff.

Okay I’ll send u.

this was the last week of gaining … then

Test of the 2 pic’s of core i posted that is first week of cutdown started.
Nutrition strategies i am on carb cycle after 6 to 8 weeks of cutdown cycle i want to do a photo shoot…

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Top half is looking great; what about the wheels? What are your training goals? Are you just training for modelling work (hence the photo shoot mention) or do you have something else planned?

1 Like

Thankyou very much ur comment really appreciated. Wheels are pretty cool as well as i worked on whole body. No no i am not at all in to modelling and the photo shoot stuff is just for keeping as a memory. And my training goals are i want to compete in classic physique or men’s physiqueIt depends.
On year end like December, so most probably i will start my prep from july i guess. I’ll first do lean gain and then cutdown. What are your suggestions.?

Are your shoulders small or is it just that your arms are that huge that they make them look small? (And yes, “small” is a relative term because obviously you look great; I am speaking about size relative to other competitors, so don’t take this as an insult in any way)

1 Like

You are 100% correct in guessing about my arms. I am genetically gifted in arms , and because of that my shoulders looks small. No no not at all i am not feeling insulted at all, imfact i am so greatful to have your guidance. What do you suggest. Should i work more on shoulders and make them more bigger to match the symetey.?

1 Like

You may want to start a thread in the ‘rate my physique’ forum for some more expert advice. @BrickHead and others can offer better insight than I can by far.
I would like to see a back spread, I’m not seeing enough of your lats to know if they need work or not. All in all you’re looking very good.

1 Like

Thanks a Million for the path u showed me. But i am very much new on the site. Plz guide me how to do it… Like how to start a thread.? And yes u r so right aboUt my back i m genetically weak in back, and i am working on it a lot. And trying to make my back as big and wide as possible but i want to reveal one thing that i am a dummie in posing so i don’t know how to SHOW my back and i am learning the poses… Any of your suggestions regarding workout Nutrition gears or anything will be highly appreciated. And yes can we do a PM personal msg to anyone on this forum.?

Well with youre cycle you’re asking for heart disease BUT!!! You’re arms look fucking amazing, actually everything of you’re looks pretty good, not sure if it’s you’re genes, gear or training, but you could.probably.compete if you really put you’re mind to it. But Dr Sir is bigger, I wonder if he’s the biggest guy on the forum

Are you interested in competing by any chance?

Well you obviuosly know how to start a thread since you created this one in the first place.
Head here
Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness to see a complete list of all the sub forums. You’ll see there is one title “Rate My Physique” where people post photos of themselves and seek objective advice just like you have. You’ll also notice a forum edicate solely to bodybuilding…that may provide useful to you as well. The whole site is useful really. Welcome aboard!

Unfortunately we can not PM each other but many posters have their emails in their profiles so it’s not impossible to get in touch, it just wont be through these boards.

Hi, Thanks for the compliments really appreciated, yes i have plans for competing but in year end like the competitions will come usually at year end December & jan. It will be back to back competitions. I didn’t get about
Dr sir. ? Plz clearify is he a member here? Something like that.

Hi again, i do the same as u said like I’ll create a thread specially in bodybuilding as i have plans for competing and really need help in that. Thankyou very much for the reply hope you will also comment on that thread when i create one. I’ll try to contact the member whom u recommended.