Cutting Cycle and the V-diet

Well, after my intended super-bulk cycle, I plan on obviously cutting to see my results. I was thinking of trying the v-diet out for the beginning of my cutting phase, but also trying a cutting cycle with it as well. Would this be successful?

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
Well, after my intended super-bulk cycle, I plan on obviously cutting to see my results. I was thinking of trying the v-diet out for the beginning of my cutting phase, but also trying a cutting cycle with it as well. Would this be successful?[/quote]

I think it would be. You may not even need a lot of the ancillary supplements, as the AAS should help you keep the muscle mass.

What were you thinking of running?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:
Well, after my intended super-bulk cycle, I plan on obviously cutting to see my results. I was thinking of trying the v-diet out for the beginning of my cutting phase, but also trying a cutting cycle with it as well. Would this be successful?

I think it would be. You may not even need a lot of the ancillary supplements, as the AAS should help you keep the muscle mass.

What were you thinking of running?[/quote]

Well this cycle wouldn’t be for probably 9 months or so, but it would be something along the lines of Test, Tren, and maybe Winstrol or Anavar, Clen, and maybe T3.

I was thinking of asking the same question. Maybe a test/mast cycle with it?

Well this cycle wouldn’t be for probably 9 months or so, but it would be something along the lines of Test, Tren, and maybe Winstrol or Anavar, Clen, and maybe T3.[/quote]

I don’t think T3 would be the best idea. Clen by itself is pretty powerful.

So… Test + Tren + Winstrol?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:
Well this cycle wouldn’t be for probably 9 months or so, but it would be something along the lines of Test, Tren, and maybe Winstrol or Anavar, Clen, and maybe T3.

I don’t think T3 would be the best idea. Clen by itself is pretty powerful.

So… Test + Tren + Winstrol?[/quote]

Yeah sounds like a plan. And the Clen. Combined with a good diet, that should be a pretty sick cutting diet.

Wow, actually that does sound pretty sick.

Even Test + Winstrol + Clen combined with a rip off of the V-Diet would be sick.

You might even be able to get away with a more intense workout!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Wow, actually that does sound pretty sick.

Even Test + Winstrol + Clen combined with a rip off of the V-Diet would be sick.

You might even be able to get away with a more intense workout![/quote]

Yeah, dieting down for comps naturally isn’t fun, especially when the carbs get cut out. I’m really hurtin’ now that the carbs are almost completely gone. Saturday’s my comp.

The Tren would really help nutrient shuttling. I read from Chris Shugart that some people even gain a little bit of muscle while on the v-diet. With that kind of cycle stack, who knows?

What do you guys reckon, is it the best idea to use orals while dieting hard? Considering that dieting enough hard can make your liver levels jump up and down, adding orals into the mix might make it more dangerous in the long run compared to bulking up with orals.

Though, I’m only talking about long lasting dieting, I’m not sure what a few months does to your liver… 6-12 months and your liver levels might be close to an alcoholic’s. :slight_smile:

Am I the only guy here that thinks using the V-Diet would be stupid? Especially after a massive bulk. You could do that, but why forgo years of collective experience with proper contest diets which, if your posts are to be believed, you pretty much have mastery of, to try a concentration camp victim diet and possibly (probably) diet off a helluva lot of the hard earned muscle you have put on in the process? No offense, BDE, but this sounds like a stupid idea to me.

People can say the V-Diet is muscle sparing all they want to me, and I don’t want this to turn into one of those threads, but if you have had the patience and endurance to do all of these things right up to this point, why would you even bother with something which is almost certain to eat up your muscle (AAS assisted or not) when you can just do things in a way that you know, very OBVIOUSLY (4% bodyfat by your reckoning) works?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Am I the only guy here that thinks using the V-Diet would be stupid? Especially after a massive bulk. You could do that, but why forgo years of collective experience with proper contest diets which, if your posts are to be believed, you pretty much have mastery of, to try a concentration camp victim diet and possibly (probably) diet off a helluva lot of the hard earned muscle you have put on in the process? No offense, BDE, but this sounds like a stupid idea to me.

People can say the V-Diet is muscle sparing all they want to me, and I don’t want this to turn into one of those threads, but if you have had the patience and endurance to do all of these things right up to this point, why would you even bother with something which is almost certain to eat up your muscle (AAS assisted or not) when you can just do things in a way that you know, very OBVIOUSLY (4% bodyfat by your reckoning) works?[/quote]

The reason why I would choose this diet is because if I were to use it, it would be at the beginning of my dieting where there is more leeway for success. With steroids, I highly doubt I’d lose any muscle at such an early stage in cutting where there’s more fat and it is chosen over muscle in this earlier stage of cutting.

I would still diet down using normal ways such as what I’ve been using as of now to get into contest shape.

And I would also not use this cycle until 3 months after my stasis taper, which also lasts 3 months. That means that I wouldn’t really have had any hard doses of AAS in me for 6 months, and all during that time, I would be bulking. That’s a lot of time to solidify gains as well as gain more. If the V-Diet idea were to be right after my cycle, then I’d be more cautious, but that wouldn’t be the case.

Really I just wanted to try the V-Diet.

I’ll say it again, then: I have no emperical evidence to back this up, but I highly, highly doubt that anyone using the V-Diet as it is outlined will retain as much muscle mass as another person who uses a more “traditional” approach over a slightly longer period of time. And retaining as much muscle mass as possible is the real point, isn’t it?

I, personally, have never had any real trouble getting lean using sane, proven approaches, and cannot understand, again, personally, why anyone who has reached a significant level of development, would want to mess with that and starve themselves and be completely miserable when there are other, more reasonable options available which will end up achieving the exact same results and will probably end up achieving better results in terms of final muscle mass retained.

With steroids, I highly doubt I’d lose any muscle at such an early stage in cutting where there’s more fat and it is chosen over muscle in this earlier stage of cutting.
[/quote]

And frankly, BDE, I know you talk about your stats being on par with Prisoner #22 (who has used a boatload of androgens to reach the point he is at), but none of us have any way to see any evidence of them, and never will. And although I know that there ARE people out there that can do what you are talking about, the general population out there CAN and WILL and DOES lose mass regardless of the amount of anabolics they take.

I can say this from personal experience, as I lost (and thankfully have gained back) more than 1/2" from my arms during my last competition. I made sure to stay on the anabolics for a little while longer so that I could put the weight back on, but anabolic agents alone are not necessarily enough to prevent loss of lean tissue. The V-Diet alone is almost guaranteed to eat it up. My view.

I read from Chris Shugart that some people even gain a little bit of muscle while on the v-diet. With that kind of cycle stack, who knows?[/quote]

Don’t believe everything you read. He selling a diet. Remember that.

V-Diet is very extreme and there are many people who have started it and quit just a few days later because of how horribly the diet affects them.

What is your caloric intake while on this bulk?

The V-Diet is maybe 2k. And you training is going to suffer greatly on this diet - you just won’t have the energy to do anything.

Just my opinion/experience.

I agree with Cortes and Rainjack… and agree that the V-Diet would be a dumb idea. Especially if you already know how to “properly” diet. The V-Diet isn’t a good diet imo…

Also why add winni with an already powerful cutting steroid like tren? Idk through my research lately I like the idea of taking enough gear to get the results you want, not just stack massive amounts in hopes of getting more results. Know what I mean? lol Usually people who start taking in large amounts and blending a grip of different chemicals end up with more sides than gains .vs. more gains than sides with less gear. idk if that made sense, if not oh well…lol

I think with a proper diet on a test/tren/clen/t3 cycle that one should be able to get into 3-5%bf range or “contest ready”. To me the V-Diet and the winni would be a waste.

Gerdy

For a guy that claims to be 220+ lbs in near contest condition and still natural why would u think on trying something extreme such as the V-Diet.

If you physique backs up what you have told us then you obviously know what works for you already.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I agree with Cortes and Rainjack… and agree that the V-Diet would be a dumb idea. Especially if you already know how to “properly” diet. The V-Diet isn’t a good diet imo…

Also why add winni with an already powerful cutting steroid like tren? Idk through my research lately I like the idea of taking enough gear to get the results you want, not just stack massive amounts in hopes of getting more results. Know what I mean? lol Usually people who start taking in large amounts and blending a grip of different chemicals end up with more sides than gains .vs. more gains than sides with less gear. idk if that made sense, if not oh well…lol

I think with a proper diet on a test/tren/clen/t3 cycle that one should be able to get into 3-5%bf range or “contest ready”. To me the V-Diet and the winni would be a waste.

Gerdy[/quote]

Totally agree.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:
With steroids, I highly doubt I’d lose any muscle at such an early stage in cutting where there’s more fat and it is chosen over muscle in this earlier stage of cutting.

And frankly, BDE, I know you talk about your stats being on par with Prisoner #22 (who has used a boatload of androgens to reach the point he is at), but none of us have any way to see any evidence of them, and never will. And although I know that there ARE people out there that can do what you are talking about, the general population out there CAN and WILL and DOES lose mass regardless of the amount of anabolics they take.

I can say this from personal experience, as I lost (and thankfully have gained back) more than 1/2" from my arms during my last competition. I made sure to stay on the anabolics for a little while longer so that I could put the weight back on, but anabolic agents alone are not necessarily enough to prevent loss of lean tissue. The V-Diet alone is almost guaranteed to eat it up. My view.[/quote]

I don’t go throwing my stats, nor have I ever compared myself to Prisoner. Anyhow, I guess the V-Diet could cause a loss of mass. I’ll just keep my regular cutting diet since it works.

Cortes wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:

I can say this from personal experience, as I lost (and thankfully have gained back) more than 1/2" from my arms during my last competition. I made sure to stay on the anabolics for a little while longer so that I could put the weight back on, but anabolic agents alone are not necessarily enough to prevent loss of lean tissue. The V-Diet alone is almost guaranteed to eat it up. My view.

I don’t go throwing my stats, nor have I ever compared myself to Prisoner. Anyhow, I guess the V-Diet could cause a loss of mass. I’ll just keep my regular cutting diet since it works.[/quote]

Sorry, I should clarify. You have never compared yourself with him, but the weight/height/body fat ratio you state is almost the same as his.

BDE - do you look like prisoner in contest ready shape?