1) Buy 6-8 lbs of chicken breasts
2) Trim off excess fat / bone - arrange them all in large oven pan
3) Season to taste (I like salt, pepper, garlic powder & Oregeno
4) Cook at 325 F ~ 12-15 minutes per side
5) Remove from oven, allow breasts to cool and drain (I tip the pan and stack the chicken on the high end).
6) Cut chicken into bite size peices and package in a plastic container - place in bottom back of fridge. (I usually leave a few whole breasts in there for sandwiches too)
7) Open container, place what you need on plate - microwave for your meal.
All the work is done on Sat / Sun. The rest of the week is just portioning out what you want and reheating it. Do this with pork, steak, eggs (hardboil) and rice. I can have baked potato and meat or meat and rice for dinner any day of the week with about 5-6 minutes of prep time (mainly microwaving). You can even chop up salad ingredients and store them in portion sized containers (I use olive bar containers from my grocery store).