Cutting, Bloat, AAS

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Wait? That pic of the fat guy is NOT the OP?

Damn. I made my comment about OP being fat because I thought that pic was him.

Sorry OP. I dont know what you look like, so I take back the comment completely. [/quote]

Haha no man that’s not me. Thanks bro!

Try only taking the metamucil 1-2 times a day. I’ll drink it first thing in the morning and right before bed, which gives me an awesome morning dump and a colon cleaner right before training (I lift after work).

op

if that pic isn’t you and i’m sorry for my comment

and the fact the pic isn’t you, then why did you post this pic for?

[quote]bartonmlee wrote:
op

if that pic isn’t you and i’m sorry for my comment

and the fact the pic isn’t you, then why did you post this pic for?[/quote]

Even if it isn’t the OP, it isn’t like the OP is much bigger.

yeah mabe so, BUT is there anyone bigger than you? that’s a hell of a back shot!

[quote]bartonmlee wrote:
yeah mabe so, BUT is there anyone bigger than you? that’s a hell of a back shot![/quote]

LOL.

I got laughed at on here for not having a back many times in the past.

[quote]bartonmlee wrote:
yeah mabe so, BUT is there anyone bigger than you? that’s a hell of a back shot![/quote]

I remember one member who was…but he was literally a grizzly bear.

Alright guys, I found the solution to my problem. Although it may not be the healthiest route (I think), a few days ago I took in a laxative, just one serving of those chocolate I think it was called ExLax. One day later I take a major shit and it seems my bowels have loosened up quite a bit. The bloat has gone away and I am back to my normal shitting ways. I guess I will use it no more than once every two or three weeks if and only IF I am constipated and nothing else does the trick.

Thank you all for your responses,
Best of luck,
Faus