Cutting and Surge

In the process of taking a close look at my diet and was wondering if Surge is worth the money and calories while cutting? Would I be better off eating 300 cals of “whole foods” or a 350 cal serving of Surge PWO?

Well a tub of Surge costs $21.00 which comes out to $2.10 a serving. If you’re cutting it could count as a meal so a meal for $2.10 is a pretty good deal IMHO.

I think while cutting post-workout nutrition becomes even more important than when you’re eating plenty of food for growth.

So I think it is an essential investement, really regardless of what phase you’re in.

If you’re worrying about Surge interfering with fat loss, remember that it was part of my Velocity Diet and I dropped around 15 pounds quite easily in four weeks. That was about 12 servings of Surge in the 28 days. Many other dieters have reported the same.

Although it’s a big shot of carbs when dieting, it does not slow down the fat loss process if used only after training and if all else is taken care of. In fact, I think it may speed it up in a roundabout way if you think about how it allows for more productive workouts, faster recovery and lean mass retention.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
If you’re worrying about Surge interfering with fat loss, remember that it was part of my Velocity Diet and I dropped around 15 pounds quite easily in four weeks. That was about 12 servings of Surge in the 28 days. Many other dieters have reported the same.

Although it’s a big shot of carbs when dieting, it does not slow down the fat loss process if used only after training and if all else is taken care of. In fact, I think it may speed it up in a roundabout way if you think about how it allows for more productive workouts, faster recovery and lean mass retention.

[/quote]

What he said.