Cutting After Cycle Without AAS?

My cycle looks like this:
Andromix 600mg/ Week for 5 weeks
Test E 625mg/ Week for 8 weeks

Im on week 5 so this is my last week on Andromix

I put on almost 30 pounds in the first 3 weeks which felt very good strength went up and Im satisfied.

Im looking to cut after my cycle with Clen, Yohimbe, GP Helios after the orals, GW-50156, .25 Arimidex EOD for Test E water bloat starting week 6 and on, along with Clomid. (This really is basically my PCT)

QUESTION: Could I cut without AAS and retain my muscle mass with the layout above? Assuming I eat clean and work up on cardio?

Protein synthesis won’t be the same without AAS but personal research suggests that Clenbuterol can be anti-catabolic proving to preserve most of my muscle.

( I have hCG on hand and Nolvadex but i barley have any sides so i plan on using them in the future. )

don’t cut during PCT. Wait until a few weeks after

do you have before and after pictures? I’d very much like to see what 30 lbs in 3 weeks looks like…

I don’t have before and after pics, and 30 pounds is really an exaggeration, i started at 197lbs went up to 219lbs around week 3 & I’m currently 226lbs. It definitely wasn’t all muscle i had a lot of water retention and i was eating bigggggg. I was looking to increase strength which was a huge success.

1 Like