T Nation

Cutting Advice on HGH & T

Im curently trying to shave off 5% BF but seem to have hit a wall. Im running 3iu daily HGH following the AD diet cut phase, I do SS cardio 45min in the morning fasted 5x week. then body weight circuits 45min - 1hr 3x week, HITT or light weights 2-3x week. I would do more stuff with weights but Im recovering from a injury so Im taking it slow on weights.

I also run 200mg of test per week. Im looking bigger and leaner in the mirror but my BF and weight havent changed in 2 weeks. Im considering the velocity diet or insanity but both options look like they suck. I went from 185-176 in 6 weeks and 3-4% so up till now I’ve been cool. Calls 1700 per day pretty much 50/50 protien fat only 30g carbs

Stats
Age 35
WT 176 BF 15%
Sex Yes please

why are you running such a low dose of test?

how are you pinning your gh? and how long have u been running it?

IMO

increase calories to maintenance

use DNP

or

increase calories (you are starving yourself lolz)

use more gh.

RDS… The reason Im on such a low dose is thats my maintence TRT dose Im not doing a cycle now. Im recovering from shoulder surgery so running cycle strength T would be a waste since I cant lift much anyhow…

Mr Walkaway…I pin SQ in the mornings then around 8 or 9p I pin 1-2 iu in the shoulder thats pretty much daily… I tried the E3 day thing SQ and IM but I didnt like the sides. Been pinning it 8-9 weeks now
Why increase cals if Im trying to shed? Whats DNP? I could use more HGH but I find more then 4iu I dont like the sides…headaches achy joints… Under 4iu joints still feel tight but its no big deal & no headaches or twitchys…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
how are you pinning your gh? and how long have u been running it?

IMO

increase calories to maintenance

use DNP

or

increase calories (you are starving yourself lolz)

use more gh.
[/quote]

Dude I looked up DNP I wouldnt touch that stuff… I just want to drop a few lbs not go blind