T Nation

Cutting AAS with Clen/T3

I am proposing to do a cutting cycle of test cypionate and tren with some clen and maybe T3. I need some help with the clenbuterol protocol and couldn’t get the search function to work at the moment so I thought I’d ask you guys for some suggestions.

I know you should only use it (clen)_ for so long before it loses its effectiveness in the body but how long is recommended and can yohimbine extend this period? Also I don’t know anything about T3 but have heard you can mess up your natural thyroid production.

Normally clen can and should only be used for up to 3 weeks. If using T3 at the same time the effective length cycle can be extended to 4, even 5 weeks. Yohimbe also extend the effective duration of clen up to the 4-5 weeks mark because it can stop the down-regulation of the noradrenaline feedback mechanisms.

Weeks 1-4: clen + yohimbe HCL (30mg)
Clen wk1 = 50mcg, wk2 = 75mcg, wk3 & wk4 = 100mcg

Weeks 5-7: T3
wk 5 = 50mcg, wk6 = 75mcg, wk7 = 25mcg

Weeks 8-10: clen + yohimbe HCL (30mg) + Red Bands
Clen wk 8 = 75mcg, wk9 = 100mcg, wk10 = 125mcg
Red Bands 3 caps/3x per day

Weeks 11-12: T3
wk11= 50mcg, wk12 = 25mcg

Weeks 13-15: Red Bands
Red Bands 3 caps/3x per day or 4 caps/2 times per day

The Red Bands upregulate natural hormone production and conversion from T4 to T3, so it can help restore thyroid function after using supplemental T3.

A text book reply! Couldn’t have asked for any more. Thanks for the excellent info CT.

Hi Chris. I hope you have time for this one.
How can you change that cycle for a person who’s taking Thyroid medication (Sodic Levotiroxine, 50 mcg/day), because she has a thyroid problem.
Thank you for your time
Charlie

I noticed a ‘she’ in there. T3 use is extremely tricky for female and there’s a fine line between improvement and danger. Furthermore, I’m not comfortable recommending that someone who is already hypothyroid plays around with her thyroid gland.

That having been said, Red Bands might help her out regulate her thyroid output.

Assuming that 50mcg is her baseline thyroid medication (fairly high considering that a normal replacement dose is around 25mcg) she might go up to 62.5mcg (or even 75mcg) during high weeks, then drop down to 25mcg when using Red Bands.

But seriously, I’d seek medical advice before attempting anything stupid.

Creed right now for my contest preparation I am currently on Clen, T3, L-tyrozine, and HOT-ROX. T3 is not suppressive to your own thyroid production if taken in low enough dose. I am using 6.25mcg twice per day.

I have posted my clen protocol on this board on several occasions. If you cannot find it on the search feature I’ll post it again. P-22

Chris, is that the protocol you use for your contest?

P22
I have seen your protocol before but the search feature doesn’t seem to be currently working so if you could oblige I would be most grateful.

here is the clen protocol. The mls are for a ventipulmin clen pump you may have to convert the ml depending on the strength of whatever you use. But this is the general idea…

Go to the pharmacy and get a small (100ml) empty bottle. Next ask the pharmacist for a medication syringe (used for cough syrup for children).
Pump the clen in the smaller bottle and draw what you need with the syringe.
Start with 1/2ml twice a day but not after 4pm (you might have a hard time sleeping) Increase dose ed by 1/2ml x 2.
If you experience severe shakes or splitting headaches, decrease the does to what you took the last time without those symptoms before increasing again.

1ml = 25 mcg.
You can go up to 140-160 mcg safely (you shouldn?t need more than that)

in 2 divided doses:

1st day 1ml (25mcg)
2nd day 2ml (50mcg)
3rd day 3ml (75mcg)
4th day 4ml (100mcg)
5th day 5ml (125mcg)
6th day 6ml (150mcg)
7th same
8th same
9th same
10th same
11th day 5ml (125mcg)
12th day 4ml (100mcg)
13th day 3ml (75mcg)
14th day 2ml (50mcg)

off for 2 weeks and then start cycle again for a total (on/off) of 12 wks.
(You should use an ECA for the 2 wks off clen)

The reason for tapering off is that some people get ill effects from stopping “cold turkey”
In my case I don’t have that problem so I can keep it at a higher dose longer.

Has anyone tried MD-6 and Hot-Rox/RedBands together???

I saw someone’s post on saying they combined the two and got awesome results…but Cy Wilson said that this is dangerous…

Has anyone tried it anyway???

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Creed right now for my contest preparation I am currently on Clen, T3, L-tyrozine, and HOT-ROX. T3 is not suppressive to your own thyroid production if taken in low enough dose. I am using 6.25mcg twice per day.

I have posted my clen protocol on this board on several occasions. If you cannot find it on the search feature I’ll post it again. P-22 [/quote]

Hey P#22, How is this protocol working for you? Can you outline it for me? Just curious…

Also, I’m trying to go into a show in Sept/Oct. Instead of using Clen,T3, HOT-ROX/Red Bands can I use MD6, T2 and HOT-ROX/Red Bands???

How would I go about setting this up over the course of my contest prep?

I have never used T2 so I won’t coment, except only to say that T3 is much more effective. In my protocol I am using just a very small amount of T3 - just enough to get a little increase in metabolism without causing suppression or risking the loss of the “pumped” look that occurs when you use high doses of T3.

As for MD6 - I gather this is a prohormone? never tried it. Prohormones have always been banned in Canada, so we canadians have never wasted our time on them. We just use real hormones!

Sorry P#22, MD6 was Biotest’s old fat burner (ECA w/ ala, l-tyrosine, yohimbe, etc…thats why I was curious if you can stack MD6 with Hot-Rox…since you stack clen with it…just curious…

it would probably work. Just remember fat burners are just icing on the cake. For real success, training and dieting have to be down to a point!

I TOTALLY AGREE!

I would not take MD6 and Hot-Rox at the same time. Look up Hot-Rox on the search engine and it will explain in detail.

[quote]HE-MAN wrote:
I would not take MD6 and Hot-Rox at the same time. Look up Hot-Rox on the search engine and it will explain in detail.[/quote]

He-Man, I remember when that was first published. I read it…

But, as you can see, P#22 uses it with clen and t3, and CT was saying to use it with clen,t3 and yohimbe. If you can use it with those drugs, why can’t you use it with MD6(instead of clen) and T2(instead of t3)???

John Romanello who wrote a couple of articles and was a T-forum regular said (on another site) he used Hot-Rox and MD6 together and saw amazing results. I was wondering if anyone else tried it? That’s all.

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to say hi and tell you to try red bands. I’ve been on Hot rox and a small amount of t-3 (12.5mcg-25mcg/day) and this morning I took one red bands and I’m hot as hell.
Not sure if this is only a first time thing but this stuff seems to be legit.

i was wondering what ASS you guys run with a cutting cycle? im assuming tren…but do you guys like test w/ it or something like winny or something else…im fasinated with all the different variations of cycles people use. SO lay them out

Thanks Chris.
I was talking about my wife.
She started using clen in a cutting phase. She was on her second week with no results, so we decided to visit the doctor to check her thyroid.
After a lab test and a gamgraphic exam, doctor found hypothyroidism, with a little enlargement on the gland, so the he prescribed the medication in that dose.
Doctor said not to use together that medication with clen, ephedrine or caffeine, because of the synergetic effects on the catecholamines.
Actually she is just using the medication right now and we are wating one month for the next lab test.
She is still training and dieting for cutting.
What do you think about doctor’s recommendation of not using together the medication along with ephedrine or caffeine?
Thank you for your time. We really appreciate and trust your advice.
Charlie