Cutler's Plans This Year

Interesting watch if anyone is interested and hasn’t already seen it. Gonna be a great olympia!

Jay Cutler always looks like the broiest bro to ever done bro. but when he talks it sounds like a boring middle age guy talking haha.

[quote]The Recluse wrote:

Interesting watch if anyone is interested and hasn’t already seen it. Gonna be a great olympia![/quote]

This vid, and some of the other coverage before has totally made me into a Jay fan haha.

Seems sound with no secret agenda.

Guy seems alright.

Good luck to him I say.

He looks like a disabled person.

280 lbs. I was always impressed by how effortlessly Cutler seemed to carry his mass. There are a lot of guys who make it look like a chore just walking around at a weight like that. I will certainly be keeping an eye on him. I honestly thought he was done after his last olympia. Of course I am gonna be rooting for Kai. I will not be happy until that man has a sandow.

[quote]CPerfringens wrote:
He looks like a disabled person.[/quote]
pretty much lol.

[quote]joutmez wrote:
280 lbs. I was always impressed by how effortlessly Cutler seemed to carry his mass. There are a lot of guys who make it look like a chore just walking around at a weight like that. I will certainly be keeping an eye on him. I honestly thought he was done after his last olympia. Of course I am gonna be rooting for Kai. I will not be happy until that man has a sandow.[/quote]

I met Jay a few years ago, and in person, it’s just staggering to see someone of his size. I don’t think a lot of people realize just how massive 280 lbs of (mostly) muscle really is. Especially when you look at his past stage weights, you know he’s not BS-inflating #s to come up with that figure. Also, the Jay’s size is not the same as that “big guy” in your average gym, who touts his weight left and right, but doesn’t have a complete physique (no hams, or calves etc), and is carrying more bf than he’d ever admit.

Sure some people always complained that Cutler was ‘blocky’, and I guess when it comes to structure, you can only do so much to fight against your genetics, but ya gotta give Jay props. The guys fought Coleman for years, and in '09 stepped up like no one ever thought he could.

S

2009 Mr. Olympia that was when Jay unveiled his super cool new haircut. Haha, yeah I was impressed by his showing, as usual with the exception of his last performance. IMO 2011 did not seem as close as it should have been.

I don’t know why but to tie into what they said in the video I’ve always felt like Jay has had an inordinate amount of haters. But that could just be from my own personal interaction with fellow bodybuilding enthusiast.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]joutmez wrote:
280 lbs. I was always impressed by how effortlessly Cutler seemed to carry his mass. There are a lot of guys who make it look like a chore just walking around at a weight like that. I will certainly be keeping an eye on him. I honestly thought he was done after his last olympia. Of course I am gonna be rooting for Kai. I will not be happy until that man has a sandow.[/quote]

I met Jay a few years ago, and in person, it’s just staggering to see someone of his size. I don’t think a lot of people realize just how massive 280 lbs of (mostly) muscle really is. Especially when you look at his past stage weights, you know he’s not BS-inflating #s to come up with that figure. Also, the Jay’s size is not the same as that “big guy” in your average gym, who touts his weight left and right, but doesn’t have a complete physique (no hams, or calves etc), and is carrying more bf than he’d ever admit.

Sure some people always complained that Cutler was ‘blocky’, and I guess when it comes to structure, you can only do so much to fight against your genetics, but ya gotta give Jay props. The guys fought Coleman for years, and in '09 stepped up like no one ever thought he could.

S[/quote]

Or you can just look at T-Nation. I would say the average poster who follows competitive bodybuilding doesn’t like him. I have always liked him and never understood what people had against him. He seems like a humble mostly quite guy. Sorry he isn’t a loud mouth like, heath or coleman lmfao. Or he didn’t have intercourse with a grapefruit like kai greene…

If he regains the title, it is going to be legen- wait for it- DARY!!! LEGENDARY!!

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
If he regains the title, it is going to be legen- wait for it- DARY!!! LEGENDARY!![/quote]

If he won and Kai placed 2nd and Phil 3rd 2014 would be the most hyped up Olympia ever probably

holy fuck

jay seems like such a genuine nice person

i wish him the best

he has no chance of winning the O again

he’s also (even for him) insanely full of SEO in recent pics

dont think he should come back

the amount of facial changes and oil in him make me think that he is gonna be abusing gear for a long time and its not gonna end well

he should shrink down and move on with his life, hope he’s not the next Nasser

As much as I do like Jay, and certainly drew a lot of inspiration from his '09 comeback (I used that as fuel during past preps) I can admit that he didn’t look as good in '10 as '09, and can certainly see him not doing as well as he’d like.

It was kinda sad watching Ronnie take it on the chin when he ‘came back’ and placed 4th. I’m sure it’s not going to seem like a victory for someone of Cutler’s past simply placing top 3.

Still, if he looks better than last year, I’ll definitely give him props for bringing it yet again, after over 20 years competing.

S

sorry but hes got no chance of coming anywhere near kai or phil, let alone shawn rhoden or even ben pakulski or dexter jackson

hes too smooth and puffy looking and when he tries to get down to the same condition as before he’ll lose all his size.

Thats going by how he looks now, yeah sure he has another 5 months or so but its no where near enough to get back to what he was, if thats even possible anymore? And in my opinion, even if jay was at his best, i dont think itd be enough to beat kai or phil at their bests.

just my two cents anyway

Well, first of all I agree with Jay being a very nice guy. I met him at the Mr.O Expo in Vegas last september and he was really cool and a down to earth-kinda guy. He even let me take a pic with him behind the counter despite all efforts from the crew to make me stand in line. :slight_smile:

However, I do not agree with all of those claiming he ain’t got no chance of coming back. With all his experience and years in the business, not to mention his genes and talent, I’m pretty sure he will give it a 110% effort to show the world he still has got what it takes! After all, he knows how it is to lose the title and then come back to claim it the next year.

Speaking of Ben Pakulski, I also met him there, and he is gonna go a long way in the sport I think! Incredible legs and cartoon-like curves, when he gets his upper body to match the legs he will be enormous!

Just MY two cents here :slight_smile:

[quote]Roy M wrote:
Well, first of all I agree with Jay being a very nice guy. I met him at the Mr.O Expo in Vegas last september and he was really cool and a down to earth-kinda guy. He even let me take a pic with him behind the counter despite all efforts from the crew to make me stand in line. :slight_smile:

However, I do not agree with all of those claiming he ain’t got no chance of coming back. With all his experience and years in the business, not to mention his genes and talent, I’m pretty sure he will give it a 110% effort to show the world he still has got what it takes! After all, he knows how it is to lose the title and then come back to claim it the next year.

Speaking of Ben Pakulski, I also met him there, and he is gonna go a long way in the sport I think! Incredible legs and cartoon-like curves, when he gets his upper body to match the legs he will be enormous!

Just my two cents here :)[/quote]

what do you mean by “chance of coming back”?

just to the stage or to actually win or what?

jay has as much chance as I do of winning the O

Ben Pak has one of the ugliest physiques on the scene he has horrible proportions a shit back no arms and a barrel of oil in each shoulder his legs are too big and look shit in relation to everything else he will never win a top show ever

I personally do not think Jay has NO CHANCE of winning this…

He is probably one of the smartest guy/buisnessman in the bodybuilding industry… he wouldnt go in if he looked like shit… and the first video posted shows he is clearly well aware of what he needs to do to be very competitive…

Jay is also one of the guys that grow the most going into shows…

This should put things in perspective of just how big he is…

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]Roy M wrote:

Just my two cents here :)[/quote]

what do you mean by “chance of coming back”?

just to the stage or to actually win or what?

jay has as much chance as I do of winning the O

Ben Pak has one of the ugliest physiques on the scene he has horrible proportions a shit back no arms and a barrel of oil in each shoulder his legs are too big and look shit in relation to everything else he will never win a top show ever[/quote]

Well…I guess you’re a top notch pro making statements like that. I can tell right away there’s no point discussing anything with you…

Of course Jay has a shot at the title, it would be plain stupid to write him off! As far as BPak is concerned, I guess you have met him in person and seen his shitty looking body just like I have. You have probably also bought and watched his dvd “The Debut” as well just like I have…

I met a bunch load of the pro’s at the Mr.O last september, and I tell you, Ben will for sure kick some serious ass in the years to come!

Just to put things a bit in perspective: Who the hell thinks Dorian Yates ever had a “good looking” body…??? He didn’t do too bad now did he…