Cutler Videos

I was cruising youtube for some motivation before my workout, and stumbled upon this.

I liked it more than most because of the commentary.

I think it’s interesting to get their perspective on their training.

Also found this one:

I love that song that was playing, and it gets played a lot on my headphones when I’m at the gym.

He’s a beast. He still looks like Ronnie’s younger brother though (in terms of size, obviously).

I would have a very difficult time working out with tits around like that girl’s who was spotting him. When he’s doing flat DB presses, her tits are rubbing all over Cutler’s head!!!

Best. Spotter. Ever.

I love that second video.
In the first one he talks about going to the gym pretty much all through out the day. Obviously he knows what he is doing. But wouldnt that be counter productive to people like us? Is it because of his “supplementation” that he is able to recover quicker and go to the gym so often?

Now we know how Jay gets his hair done.

Found another one that was made to another great song, IMO:

Ronnie for the win.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Ronnie for the win.

- YouTube [/quote]

Nice! I thought I saw all of his youtube videos. Thanks.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
Ronnie for the win.

Nice! I thought I saw all of his youtube videos. Thanks.[/quote]

Yeaaaah budday!

So, how does he get all small when he squeezes into that Bronco uniform? :slight_smile:

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:

[/quote]

What are the names of these bands? don’t hear much rock like this in uk.

Cutler certainly trains like a contender.

[quote]carlospimpos wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

What are the names of these bands? don’t hear much rock like this in uk.

Cutler certainly trains like a contender.[/quote]

They’re both Shinedown, the first one is “Burning Bright” and I think the name of the second song is “.45”

After watching those im surprised at how explosive rons muscles are when he flexes. Jay is solid but just pretty much stays solid. When Ron did that MM post i thought he was going to pop out of the computer screen.
Imagine the sheer amounts of blood needed to pump up.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Ronnie for the win.

LOL, I love the part at exactly 4:28 of the video where he is struggling to lockout his last rep of a 200 lbs. dumbbell bench press, and is still managing to calmly exclaim “light weight!”

Very cool video.

Ronnie’s DA MAN!