T Nation

Cutler Classic 2010 (Pics on Page 5)

Very impressive physique.

Very impressive. As stated before, a little leaner and you’ll look great. 8/10

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
77lbs? Damn man, got any pre diet pics?

How much did you expect to lose when you started your diet? I’m interested in your approach before competing, like did you just gain weight for years to get to 280?[/quote]

I was hoping to be around 220 on stage but you never know when you’ve never been that lean before. Its interesting because I was dieting for a show last summer, then I had some issues with stress and I collapsed at work so I didn’t go through with it. I was 193 last September, and bulked my ass of to get to 280 by March. Here’s a pic of me at 280 and ill follow with one of me at 193 last september

Back and shoulders look fucking diesel, overall seriously impressive. What do you do for your back?

Gave you an 8, but a very high 8

me last september at 193


before cutting down for the show last summer that i didnt do i looked like this

Basically ive always been a jacked fat guy, and have never been lean. The first time i ever saw my six pack was last summer. I read alot of articles telling me to just eat massive amounts of food consistently throughout the day to bulk and let it get away from me this past winter. Now I know what weight class I’d like to be in for my next show so I’m going to focus on QUALITY mass this offseason and not just mass, because obviously I get fat easy.

You’re pretty well proportioned overall dude. I think, as you know, what was holding you back from taking your show was your conditioning. But I’m sure you learned a shitload from it and in the next offseason will be able to put on some solid mass and if you do another show, you should definitely be able to come in at a shredded 220.

Good job man.

Eh - actually dude, you don’t look bad even at 280 - and you obviously made outstanding gains between the time you cut to 193, then bulked to 280 and back down for your July show - incredible improvments in chest and definitely delts and traps - and great overall progress.

I’m not saying you should get that heavy again if you’re uncomfortable at that weight, but you just don’t look that fat even at 280 - you can clearly see that you have a huge amount of LBM under that chub.

Great job. Looks like you definitely walk the walk.

Shit dude, nice progress. How did you lose 77lb in 16 weeks? That’s over 4lb a week. You obviously kept a lot of the mass too.

Good job.

You deserve a 10. Perfect physique in my opinion.

The very first picture reminds me strongly of this guy, Vaporize, on bodybuilding.com. I always liked his physique (the short time in which he built it is also pretty obscene).

I don’t have any opinions that haven’t already been said. I am quite impressed with how you handle your weight fluctuations. 7 from me.

Great job bro! I can’t tell you anything you don’t already know, striated hammies would be a good goal for next show, but you look amazing! As previously stated, superb shoulders, and fucking amazing transformation from the bulking and cutting! Great work!

Welcome back man! I was wondering where you went.

Looking great, you used your time well. I agree with the other critiques, just dial in that conditioning.

90lbs in 6 months? Fuck am I reading that right? Must of ate like a fucking horse.

Holy hell that was quite the bulk, and then cut too.

Critique? Yeah I’ll echo the conditioning, but regardless you look damn good.

Impressive stuff DI!

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
You’re pretty well proportioned overall dude. I think, as you know, what was holding you back from taking your show was your conditioning. But I’m sure you learned a shitload from it and in the next offseason will be able to put on some solid mass and if you do another show, you should definitely be able to come in at a shredded 220.

Good job man.[/quote]

Thanks man. I just think that I had too far to go. Maybe I could diet for 20 weeks instead of 16 and I’d be more on point. I’m competing again in the Jay Cutler Classic in May. I hope to add enough quality mass this offseason to be around 215-220 on stage, but obviosuly with better conditioning.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Eh - actually dude, you don’t look bad even at 280 - and you obviously made outstanding gains between the time you cut to 193, then bulked to 280 and back down for your July show - incredible improvments in chest and definitely delts and traps - and great overall progress.

I’m not saying you should get that heavy again if you’re uncomfortable at that weight, but you just don’t look that fat even at 280 - you can clearly see that you have a huge amount of LBM under that chub.

Great job. Looks like you definitely walk the walk. [/quote]

I don’t think it was a comfort thing. I’ve been on the bigger side for most of my life. It’s more about that I know what weight class I’m in now and losing atleast 60lbs to get into the heavyweights is just too much, and prob not too healthy either. Although bodybuilding is generally not too healthy.

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
Shit dude, nice progress. How did you lose 77lb in 16 weeks? That’s over 4lb a week. You obviously kept a lot of the mass too.

Good job.[/quote]

Just eating man. Keeping my diet on point. It wasn’t as perfect as I’d like it to have been. Being at home around fat parents makes it tough, especially during the summer time, and most of my friends dont understand that one meal could detract me from my goals.

I didn’t really do much cardio until four weeks out. I also cut all carbs for the last four weeks. I lost about 30 pounds in that time, but it was hell.