Cutler Cancels Guestposing In Sweden

[quote]Asoss wrote:
How-to-insult-the-American-way-manual:

Step 1: Write the country you want to insult, and end your sentence with either a bad noun or proverb.

Step 2: Insert a picture, preferably from 4chan.

Step 3: Call all your friends and ask them to log in to the forum, so that they can witness your sly remarks and give you a clap on your back and buy you a beer.

Step 4. You have now accomplished, ridiculing another country/person. You’re country is proud to have you.

I’m sorry, did I get the steps right? [/quote]

Youre not even Swedish, why are you speaking?

No but my kids probably will be. Got milk?

[quote]Asoss wrote:

Step 1: Write the country you want to insult, and end your sentence with either a bad noun or proverb.

Step 3: Call all your friends and ask them to log in to the forum, so that they can witness your sly remarks and give you a clap on your back and buy you a beer.

Step 4. You have now accomplished, ridiculing another country/person. You’re country is proud to have you.

lolololol youre seriously butthurt over this?

Ahhh! I knew I forgot a step!

Step 5. When in doubt, if your opponent has the force. You shall, and only sparingly use Star Wars remarks from our WMD kit.

Darnit!

Sweden’s Prime Minister (see picture) is jelly and refuses to let anyone with bigger arms than him into the country.

Honestly, the fact you guys are so reactionary to these comments is what’s making this thread so much fun.

[quote]Asoss wrote:
Ahhh! I knew I forgot a step!

Step 5. When in doubt, if your opponent has the force. You shall, and only sparingly use Star Wars remarks from our WMD kit.

Darnit! [/quote]

haha I like this guy, though your numbers are off…

Step 5: ???
Step 6: PROFIT!

The Yankee clipper to the rescue! What’s the matter, are you guys instant messaging a plotting disorder to take over the DEFENDOR of Sweden? I’m sorry for being so low-tech I haven’t learned how to upload pictures yet.

WOAH! Bubba can count to! Bubba want to help pakistani-canadian dude! Bubba not like Sweden! Bam! Bam!

I am now officially e-fighting a guy with a mask, a guy with a hat (inside, and for the love of god I can’t understand why), and a girl with a yankee hat.

Reaaaally good odds…

[quote]Asoss wrote:
WOAH! Bubba can count to! Bubba want to help pakistani-canadian dude! Bubba not like Sweden! Bam! Bam![/quote]

lololololololol

Anywho, it’s 4 in the morning here in Sweden. So I guess I’ll get back to you guys tomorrow. I reckon you should have finished your photo-album by then Dixiesfinest. Be nice now!

Toodels! Cheerios! Auf Wiedersehn! Adiue!, Adjo! or as you Americans would say: Go fuck yourself!

[quote]Asoss wrote:
Anywho, it’s 4 in the morning here in Sweden. So I guess I’ll get back to you guys tomorrow. I reckon you should have finished your photo-album by then Dixiesfinest. Be nice now!

Toodels! Cheerios! Auf Wiedersehn! Adiue!, Adjo! or as you Americans would say: Go fuck yourself![/quote]

Troll of the Week, right here. Well done, give him a round of applause.

Voody voody bork bork bork!

Der Jay Cootler oozder noot poozing oon do sveeden cooz oo do woochhoont oof do stooroods! Voody bork bork bork!

I thought I’d stay around a bit more just to see what you were up to. I guess the easiest way to argue with someone from another country who has English as a third language (in my case), is to dismiss him for a troll. You’ve posted what? 5-6 posts so far? With how many? 5-6 pictures?

Bro you shouldn’t be pursuing bodybuilding, as a matter of fact everything that starts with body—something should be hands off. I think photography would fit you well. God bless and good luck!

Here’s something easier to read friend!

G-O-O-D–N-I-G-H-T

P.S I would say it’s pretty ambitious of me to lie in ambush for two years, ONLY to troll the shit out of a 09’er.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Asoss wrote:

lolololol youre seriously butthurt over this? [/quote]

Best post ever omfg

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Asoss wrote:
WOAH! Bubba can count to! Bubba want to help pakistani-canadian dude! Bubba not like Sweden! Bam! Bam![/quote]

lololololololol[/quote]

lol

what does that even mean?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Voody voody bork bork bork!

Der Jay Cootler oozder noot poozing oon do sveeden cooz oo do woochhoont oof do stooroods! Voody bork bork bork![/quote]

I like Family Guy’s swedish baker over the muppets swedish chef:

Don’t take it so personal, Asoss. It’s not like they were insulting you, but rather the country you happen to reside in.

Aaaand Sweden sucks btw.