Cutler - 26 Hours Out from Mr. Olympia

Whew!
My opinion of Jay has turned 180 degrees!
Hail to the 09 Mr O!

damn, hell of a lot different than his conditioning from last year. I didn’t like the guy before, but gotta give props for this.

I like Jay… probably my favorite current bodybuilder. I was sad to see the 08 olympia and how he looked. I thought he had just got complacent. But it looks like there is still a raging fire there. I think he should keep going. If he can nail that same condition again, he will probably win another. Kai, phil and victor might have something to say about that. But only time will tell if they can bring the total package to the olympia.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
or walk away knowing he shut everyone up and has nothing more to prove.

S
[/quote]

I know I’m still pretty young, and ultra young for my career, but I dream of the day I can do this for anyone that has ever doubted me in my life.

I would totally respect that choice on his part.

[quote]Roundhead wrote:
He looks unbelievable. Dunno if anyone else saw this, but the only person I know of who predicted Jay’s win was Phil Heath. In this month’s Flex he predicted Jay would win the O… then retire allowing Heath to win it next year. He was the only competitor they interviewed who didn’t tip himself to win.[/quote]

Levrone predicted it also.

His delts and back are rediculous!

Here is Tony Freeman pre-contest. Too bad he didn’t bring this package to the stage, the top 6 would look a little different.

I think Toney did bring that to the stage. Hes one of those bodybuilders that looks very different on stage standing next to others.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Here is Tony Freeman pre-contest. Too bad he didn’t bring this package to the stage, the top 6 would look a little different.[/quote]

You did a pun if you didn’t notice…

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Here is Tony Freeman pre-contest. Too bad he didn’t bring this package to the stage, the top 6 would look a little different.[/quote]

This is why I love being 6’2. Even if you never are able to win shows at the highest level you still have the potential to look like an absolute fucking monster because of the large frame.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Game Time wrote:
Here is Tony Freeman pre-contest. Too bad he didn’t bring this package to the stage, the top 6 would look a little different.

This is why I love being 6’2. Even if you never are able to win shows at the highest level you still have the potential to look like an absolute fucking monster because of the large frame.[/quote]

I thought you were like 6’4-6’6"…

FML, I’m going to get a hamburger.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Game Time wrote:

This is why I love being 6’2. Even if you never are able to win shows at the highest level you still have the potential to look like an absolute fucking monster because of the large frame.

I thought you were like 6’4-6’6"…

FML, I’m going to get a hamburger.

[/quote]

lol!

Absolute beast, although I’m sure the lighting has a little something to do with the difference in appearance. You tend to look a tad different at dusk outside than you do with professional quality lighting shining down on you and washing you out as best it can.

Freeman looks 100% dense there, great physique.

damn. congrats to jay. the hard work paid off.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Game Time wrote:

This is why I love being 6’2. Even if you never are able to win shows at the highest level you still have the potential to look like an absolute fucking monster because of the large frame.[/quote]

Short people win at stage competitions.

Tall people win at life.

I love pics like this way more then contest pics, FUCK YEAH

Trailer for his new DVD. (no real heavy lifting seen there, though he’s apparently adopted Ronnie’s love for walking lunges)

You can actually see him smile in the vid, too! (how often does that happen…)

Never found his training vids as motivating as Ronnie’s or Branch’s, mostly because Cutler doesn’t go all that heavy by comparison (these days, at least…) etc… But who knows, he might have improved in more ways than I thought.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Game Time wrote:

Short people win at stage competitions.

Tall people win at life. [/quote]

You fail at philosophy.

Is it just me or do Jay and Flex (Lewis) share the same mid section…?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I bet that’s the worst he has ever felt in the last 5 years.

It must be dam near hell to hold that condition for a whole fucking weekend.

I want to know how many of these guys passed out in a pizza/ice cream coma the day after the contest.[/quote]

Yea Jay wasn’t joking when he said he was going to go get wasted on two bottles of Miller. Shit, after pushing themselves to reach and hold that condition it’s probably enough to just look at a bottle to get tipsy.