T Nation

Cutler - 26 Hours Out from Mr. Olympia

He has vascularity! This is a changed man :smiley:

Impressive.

Thanks for that.

Put that away, that is soooo unhealthy!!!

He deserved it, and he does look like a Mr. Olympia.

Thick

A truly massive back

This is the best pic, Jay is shredded!

I bet that’s the worst he has ever felt in the last 5 years.

It must be dam near hell to hold that condition for a whole fucking weekend.

I want to know how many of these guys passed out in a pizza/ice cream coma the day after the contest.

Wow, if there were any doubts about why he won the Olympia…

[quote]Game Time wrote:
This is the best pic, Jay is shredded![/quote]

A friggin’ anatomy chart.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I want to know how many of these guys passed out in a pizza/ice cream coma the day after the contest.[/quote]

Yeah you can see it in his eyes in the side tri shot…Looks extremely tired/stressed. Can’t imagine how it feels to go through all that

None of them passed out on pizza and ice-cream…

He looks amazing. Well deserved win. Holding that type of conditioning for so long, he was spot on this year.

I used to think that I could get like that and stay like that before I started to train. I didn’t know the preparation they needed to look like they do before a contest. I always thought they stayed the way they looked on stage lol

Props on his win.

In that last pic his shoulders look like they have striations comparable to Munzer. Well deserved win, indeed.

Well, no one was like Munzer, but he looks damn good.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I want to know how many of these guys passed out in a pizza/ice cream coma the day after the contest.[/quote]

I bet it would taste soooo good.

while not a huge follower of BB anymore i have to say that is the best condition i have seen Jay in, actually i think he looks better here than he did on stage.

hehe i was thinking the same thing, wow awesome conditioning! I never though Jay had an amazing six pack but this year he is definately on the ball!

He looks unbelievable. Dunno if anyone else saw this, but the only person I know of who predicted Jay’s win was Phil Heath. In this month’s Flex he predicted Jay would win the O… then retire allowing Heath to win it next year. He was the only competitor they interviewed who didn’t tip himself to win.

Wow.

Best he’s looked in a damn long time. I’m sure he’s doing tons of photo shoots now (can’t wait to hear what BS supplement is going to receive credit for his amazing showing -lol). Makes me wonder if he’ll really stick it out a few more years, or walk away knowing he shut everyone up and has nothing more to prove.

S