Cutest Baby in the world!

^ Classy.

^ Yep. Classy. Poor kid.

The perfection of a child is not determined by its appearance but rather by how it lives its life. Blessed be!

Link, I know we’ve known each other for a while…but after hearing bad things about you from a lot of friends Ive decided Id rather not get involved with you.Even the thought of clicking you seems rather smutty.Sincerely Peter

I’ve seen other pictures/videos of people who have that similar look, is it a known disorder/disease?

I was eating when I clicked on that, lesson learned.
Seriously though, I hope they get that kid some reconstructive surgery while it is young.

[quote]barbarianlifter wrote:
I was eating when I clicked on that, lesson learned.
[/quote]

Damn, you must have a weak stomach, that wasn’t anything close to disgusting. Next time click on kerleyQ links.

ahhh a baby that only a mother could love…

[quote]JLu wrote:
I’ve seen other pictures/videos of people who have that similar look, is it a known disorder/disease?[/quote]

the protruding eyes is a condition called exophthalmos.

in adults you see it often with grave’s disease (hyperthyroidism), which is probably where you’ve seen it most. but there are quite a few causes.

im more disturbed by someone filming it and uploading it to a video sharing site, than someone linking to it, to be honest

[quote]metal.head wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:
I’ve seen other pictures/videos of people who have that similar look, is it a known disorder/disease?[/quote]

the protruding eyes is a condition called exophthalmos.

in adults you see it often with grave’s disease (hyperthyroidism), which is probably where you’ve seen it most. but there are quite a few causes.[/quote]
Ok cool thanks.

name that movie

total recall

what did I win?

fuuuuuck

to add to the thread

how that doesn’t get me banned