Cute Girl Doing the Oly Lifts

I’d recommend looking at her FB.

[quote]alexus wrote:

[quote]TheJonty wrote:
I haven’t actually watched the video yet though.[/quote]

lol. to be fair… neither have i.

i didn’t really mean to make it one of those lose-lose comments - just kind of interested in how people think they can / cannot respond to people on the basis of their clothing choices and what that implies for athletic attire… pretty sure i’ve been all about the noms when you guys were worrying about someone or other’s technique :wink:
[/quote]

Sure sure. Totally fair. I think with a title like “cute girl doing the Oly lifts” it wasn’t geared so much towards her technique in the first place.

Lets be honest…it’s hard enough to find hard training, weight lifting women anywhere…a hot olympic lifter chick (elite or not) is like catnip to people on this site. Case in point, my first thought is “holy shit a hot girl who actually takes herself seriously in the gym. Do want” :slight_smile:

[quote]Deadsion wrote:
Not to sound like I caught the ghey or anything, but the people in the back using the glute ham machine for abs gave me a slight brain hemorrhage.[/quote]

I’m not a crossfitter, but I recognise this exercise. It’s a GHD sit-up. This and ab roll-outs get your abs very sore. Worth of trying at least.

PS. walking lunges with the postures they did, awful. The girl, is not.

Her name is Allison Bishop.

She is a Crossfit affiliate owner and all around front piece of ass for Glassman and his herd of HQ mega-tards.

See here:

She is beautiful and strong. And her form is terrific.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

She is a Crossfit affiliate owner and all around front piece of ass for Glassman and his herd of HQ mega-tards.

See here:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=656972151[/quote]

Glassman?

Koing

[quote]Koing wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

See here:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=656972151[/quote]

Glassman?

Koing[/quote]

Founder of Crossfit and all around asshat/lover of safeway gin/wearing unwashed clothes/cashier of Reebok checks.

BRB, gonna film myself training in a speedo and put generic rap music with gun shot sounds in the background. Should get about 30 million views if I put crossfit affiliate

apparently glassman (founder of crossfit) is a fairly nototious character. partly responsible for the cultish atmosphere and known to burn bridges / have intense falling outs over matters of ideology. i think that has something to do with certain people (ripptoe? dan john? etc…) distancing themselves from the whole outfit over the years.

but i could be wrong.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
BRB, gonna film myself training in a speedo and put generic rap music with gun shot sounds in the background. Should get about 30 million views if I put crossfit affiliate

[/quote]

Make sure to include some footage of you doing jerks from the rack, but have the camera positioned so you can’t see the bar (only everything from the mid-back down) while you’re doing them. I think that part of the film was key to her success here, though it just keeps making me laugh and I’m not sure that was the intended effect . . .