Cut Some Carbs or Keep Eating?

I wish someone would have told me that before I put my bulked pictures on RMP.

People called me fat.

There was a 10 minute period where I was just inconsolable.

[quote]JLone wrote:
I wish someone would have told me that before I put my bulked pictures on RMP.

People called me fat.

There was a 10 minute period where I was just inconsolable.
[/quote]

I’ve posted mine on purpose when heavier…mostly because regardless of what they say, few people can hit over 280lbs and not literally be obese. I was carrying some fat, but in clothes no one was blind to the fact that I spent a hell of a lot of time in a gym.

The self righteous food nazis are some of the weakest and smallest people here.

It’s a learning experience.
Whatever the OP chooses to do I think you just need to tell people what your goals are and take all feedback with a grain of salt.

If you want to take a look at 215 pounds of well marbled beef on a 5’9" frame:

@Professor: Where are your online pics? Can you post the link I haven’t seen them.

edit
Or PM me the link

^J…if anyone was talking shit about you, it is probably because you made them feel bad.

Good work so far.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]its_just_me wrote:
^ True, which is why I would never post my bulked pictures lol

I’d rather just put my head down, and plod along. Doubts in your own head are bad enough, let alone from other people[/quote]

That is why so few ever get big but EVERYONE wants to let us know how great they eat and how they never eat anything but rolled oats and vitamins.

[/quote]

It’s quite common for people to think that simply putting in a decade or so of lifting will turn out a champion physique…sadly though, I’ve seen people who’ve put in 15+ years still look like beginner-intermediates lol

If I still look like I do in my avatar (which is almost 2 years old now) in the next 5 years, please shoot me

[quote]JLone wrote:
Whatever the OP chooses to do I think you just need to tell people what your goals are and take all feedback with a grain of salt.

[/quote]

Nice thread and great progress!

btw, if you had that last pic as your avatar, people would definitely take your posts more seriously

[quote]its_just_me wrote:

[quote]JLone wrote:

[/quote]

Nice thread and great progress!

btw, if you had that last pic as your avatar, people would definitely take your posts more seriously[/quote]

definitely nice progress, especially for a five week period.

I’m already committed to continue gaining until February, but I suppose some pics sent to a select few wouldn’t hurt.