T Nation

Cut/Recomp, New to Pharma

Been reading/researching for the past week, but seems to be so much info to digest. 31y/o M, have been lifting since 20 but recently got married and had a kid over the past year so normal routine had been slacking up until the last few months.

Used to be 170lb 11-12%bf, gone up to ~195 20%bf and now got myself back to 180 ~15%bf but feeling stalled out. Diet is IF with macros all laid out and met. Looking to add an uncomplicated cutting/recomp stack and eventually pct and then transition to a bulk stack after awhile. the extent of my supplementing prior to today has been just bcaa’s, preworkout, creatine, whey.

First time dabbling in this so low and slow is my preference (orals to start?) but the more I research the more I see stacks that look intimidating for a first timer. Any and all help appreciated.

going off the newbie thread, my current thinking for now would be:

Cycle Plan
W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)

don’t know how appropriate thatll be to finish out a recomp, pct, and then maybe go hard for a bulk. again all advice appreciated

Recomp is tough to pull off. But if you can keep training well and your diet is on point then it’s a perfectly reachable goal. Adding in some gear can make that easier or harder, depending on what you use and how you use it.

If you’re going to run test at 500mg/w then you should be able to get the results you want. It will come down to diet, plain and simple. If you feel like you’ve got a handle on that then there’s no reason why running test for 10 weeks wouldn’t be beneficial.

If you’ve got diet and training dialed in, your next biggest hurdle will be pct. Keeping the gains you made will be just as crucial as making them in the first place. What have you got in mind for pct?