Cut or Continue?

All - thanks for the help and support. I’ll summarise and if anyone think’s I’ve missed something or gotten it wrong pipe up. I’m never one to turn away free advice.

I’m fat. I need to loose the belly. Not changed yet.
I went too hard at it in the first two weeks and could do with easing some more food back into the diet.
i’m sticking to the high protein diet rule - every day has 200g of chicken (1 breast) and 6 eggs before dinner. That’s 86g. And I eat mainly meat at the table. which is good.
I need a better pre-work out energy fix - I need to time my food intake better to fuel my work outs, so i can retain size and strength. And I’m gonna need to look at prework out shakes.
I need to establish a better base line of day to day requirements and develop better over all nutrition habits. which kinda fits into point 2 about easing food back in.
As filp and Chris stated there are book and online coaches to consider.
@flipcollar @chris_ottawa @strongmangoals
Thanks. I’ll take this away - do some thinking and see where I’m at

BTW I was genuinely worried about getting flamed for the IPF meet…

cyclic dextrin and peptopro are definitely the most important (and expensive) ingredients in Plazma. That will go a long way. I also think the mineral content is important. Magnesium, sodium, potassium. You could supplement appropriately with those as well, without spending much money.

The other ingredients are nice, but far from essential. It sounds like you’re on the right track.

1 Like